what went wrong here?

Reaction score
Recently there was this freshman girl that was interested in me. I wasn't too interested in her but decided to talk to her and get to know her just so that if I was feeling really horny I could get an easy f*ck. She saw me and was attracted to my looks so she got my number from her friend and texted me. I took a very long time to reply to her texts and I would rarely call her, like maybe once every few days and I was always the one to end the convos. Also I would kinda ignore her in school , like if i was with my friend and she was there I'd just keep talking to my friend, that kind of stuff. Recently she stopped calling me and told my friend that it just didnt work out. Do you think I pushed the disinterest thing a little too far? or maybe i wasn't smooth enough with my phone game, even though i thought my convos were alright. but i thought showing disinterest is supposed to make girls chase you harder, for some reason it didn't work in this case.

Last edited:

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK OK

Showing disinterest does get you the girl for sure. But here the funny thing. Let's use an example. Let's say a celeb walks into your school, would you approach her just like any other girl. You might say yes to be thinking positively but the real answer is most like no.

Here is why. The celeb is so high value, you probably feel she is unattainable (that is there is no way in the world you have her). This feeling will kill your attraction for her (of course not completely but you wouldn't think about it anymore really if you have a healthy self esteem).

What you did to that freshman girl is that you were passively disinterested. This means you were just ignoring her without talking to her at all. What you are supposed to do is active disinterest. This is basicly, you talk to her but show very little interest in her sexual and run simple game until she starts to be really into you.

It's a common mistake really. So don't beat yourself up about it. Just learn from this one and move on.

Love,
Marvel IQ

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah....they DO chase you, if you show some value beforehand. In your case, you have to give her a taste of what she could have, great, funny convo's etc. Then *boom*, withdraw it for a while. I don't think you did that enough.