What we can learn from the worst, most abusive men in the world

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just talking with a friend who is good buddies with a local police officer in my local college town. My friend recently learned that prostitution is a big problem in our city (something I didn’t know) and he explained why this is.
I go to a big, PAC 10 football school and a lot of the football players are recruited from big city areas in California. When these guys are recruited, a lot of the athlete’s more “questionable” thug-type friends come along with them and end up moving to the pre-dominately white, middle-upper class college town in which I live. These thug friends get here and hang out with all the athletes (who have nice cars and hot girls around them constantly) and eventually get these girls into cocaine. Finally, when the girl gets addicted to the drugs, they rape her (basically to demoralize her) and then start pimping them out for A LOT of money.
Now, remember, these are some of the HOTTEST girls on campus that these guys end up pimping, the CREAM OF THE CROP-- these are the girls who chase after the college athletes, the super hottie biatches who wouldn’t give anyone but the “star athlete” the time of day–these are the girls who become completely subservient to the men who end up controling them and pimping them out.
What can we learn from behavior like this?
The men who are doing these acts GIVE NO POWER to these super hot women. They don’t in the slightest bit worship these women or give off even the slightest indication that these women are somehow better or more powerful than them just because they are hot. They also show complete superiority over these women and treat them like s*** and the women essentially become their slaves. Why? Because of their attitudes and extreme dominance.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not advocating that you go be abusive to women or become a literal street-pimp, but there does seem to be power and effectiveness associated with the raw attitude these guys take with these women. It is the COMPLETELY OPPOSITE of how most men treat hot women.
Thoughts?? I’m up for a debate.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting.

couple thoughts:

my first is the quality of women youve targeted. or rather, the hoodlum pimps have. imo a girl who allows herself to become addicted to cocain is a trashy wh0re. are these the type of girls you want to game? even if its just for a STR fling.

sure, theyre hot. but again imo, a girl who was even WILLING to try cocain, is a girl that id lose respect for. to me, getting into hard drugs like that is a sign of a serious psychological issue. is it a good idea to revolve your game around that type of bull ****?

secondly. i do agree with the power ideas. the website/forum holds the general understanding that women are your equals, AT BEST. or at least think of them... as people who only have as much power as you give them. imo Pook's "Be A Man" post hits this issue.

how far you take it, is up to you of course. you can command respect from women as a "Great Guy" - someone who is confident, masculine, sexual, etc. you dont have to be an extreme jerk, as you noted in your post. again, imo, while the majority of girls DO respond well to the challenge game, anyone who lets you emotionally **** on them has some head issues.

SLB.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this may happen on a small scale, but it sounds like a fat URBAN LEGEND to me. This legend blames African American males for the existence of prostitution in your town, which is a weak claim at best.

Peace.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first...the reason they have these girls around is because the chicks are addicted to blow....

second..chicks on blow are a no-no.

WHen people start doing/selling drugs, they suddenly meet a lot of new people who love to chill with them. I experienced this quite a bit in college. A lot of potheads and cokeheads will come over any time of the day as long as you got something to hit them up with.

There is nothing to learn here.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny as hell! Serves the girls right :)

Yeah, I think pimping takes less "pimp game" than many think. Get the *****s addicted to coke. That's it!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Devestator
Funny as hell! Serves the girls right :)

Yeah, I think pimping takes less "pimp game" than many think. Get the *****s addicted to coke. That's it!
Since I've been to this game I am a qualified sourse of information:

1. You don't want a ho who does coke, why? Because as a pimp you want all of the money, not what she leaves after visiting the drug man.

2. These girls were ho's to begin with, most of your cheerleader types are ho's in training. They trade their bodies for the prestige of being with the football players or other popular athelete's. All it took was a smart operator to bring it out and develop their ho'ish nature.

3. Pimping is a mind game not a physical game. If you think about all the drama one woman gives you then mulitiply that by how ever many are on your team and you can see that a pimp is one of the hardest working men around mentally.

4. There are some pimps who do get their women addicted to drugs since that person may also push drugs on the side as a 2nd form of income...but for the most part you've watched too many movies.

5. There are also many white and asian and latino pimps and nowadays even female pimps (actual street pimps). And I'm not talking about Heidi Fleis type of shyt.

6. When you want to learn martial arts you go to a black belt. If you want to learn how to control women then you go to a black belt at that...a pimp. But I've finally got it into my thickhead that this site isn't about learning how to control women...more of just the opposite. If you doubt me read the discussion topics and you will see the pattern. Men are not men anymore. As Arthur Gordon, the author and website owner of www.howtogetgirls.com says they are MON's not men.

7. So I hope I've "ironed your shirt" for you about you statement:

Yeah, I think pimping takes less "pimp game" than many think.

You have no idea how hard pimping really is. Most of those who are ignorant of the truth think all a pimp does is just sit in his big cadallac and collect money ( do they still make cadallac's?, most that I know drive BMW's or Hummers).

8. My style of handling women is from my experience in the pimp game which is another reason why I meet so much resistance.

"....a pimp is simply a real man. A man that has total control over his desires and emotions at all times. He doesn't allow himself to become a servant to pvssy but instead to control and dominate it as only a Master can" --The Pimps Rap ( available at amazon.com)

Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
I was just talking with a friend who is good buddies with a local police officer in my local college town. My friend recently learned that prostitution is a big problem in our city (something I didn’t know) and he explained why this is.
I go to a big, PAC 10 football school and a lot of the football players are recruited from big city areas in California. When these guys are recruited, a lot of the athlete’s more “questionable” thug-type friends come along with them and end up moving to the pre-dominately white, middle-upper class college town in which I live. These thug friends get here and hang out with all the athletes (who have nice cars and hot girls around them constantly) and eventually get these girls into cocaine. Finally, when the girl gets addicted to the drugs, they rape her (basically to demoralize her) and then start pimping them out for A LOT of money.
Now, remember, these are some of the HOTTEST girls on campus that these guys end up pimping, the CREAM OF THE CROP-- these are the girls who chase after the college athletes, the super hottie biatches who wouldn’t give anyone but the “star athlete” the time of day–these are the girls who become completely subservient to the men who end up controling them and pimping them out.
What can we learn from behavior like this?
The men who are doing these acts GIVE NO POWER to these super hot women. They don’t in the slightest bit worship these women or give off even the slightest indication that these women are somehow better or more powerful than them just because they are hot. They also show complete superiority over these women and treat them like s*** and the women essentially become their slaves. Why? Because of their attitudes and extreme dominance.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not advocating that you go be abusive to women or become a literal street-pimp, but there does seem to be power and effectiveness associated with the raw attitude these guys take with these women. It is the COMPLETELY OPPOSITE of how most men treat hot women.
Thoughts?? I’m up for a debate.

1. Its not about abuse but manipulation and control. A pimp sells a dream that's all.

2. All women have a want or need and as a pimp you just sell them on the idea that you can give it to them and in essence they sell their soul to the devil. Look at the snake in the garden of eden (the first pimp). He whispered in Eve's ear and got her to do what he wanted.

3. These girls want some thing or need something. It's not abuse to use the carrot and a stick to motivate them to their true ho'ish potential.

4. All their pimp did was get into their heads and find out their secrets which is what I've been preaching on this site...find out a womans life story... Then take that information and figgure out her control buttons.

5. Also a pimp has a keen eye for picking out the freaks and ho's. Freaks lacked attention from their daddies. Ho's got the wrong kind of attention (sexual abuse). These two types are easy once you figure it out. And they are usually the hottest women on campus. Freaks dress that way for attention. Ho's were born that way which is why their uncles and brothers and other men in their lives couldn't keep their hands off them.

6. One common motivator for college girls is if they are having financial troubles and as quoted from the book how to get all the girls you want:

Eddie Murphy did a skit on Saturday Night Live one time where he played a pimp named Velvet Jones, who was selling a book on TV. The monologue humorously pointed out the advantages to being a prostitute.

"Hello. Are you a female high school dropout between the ages of 15 and 35? Are you tired of doors being slammed in your face when you apply for a job, Are you tired of lying around in bed all day with nothing to do? Well, you never need get up again - because in six short weeks I can train you to be a high-paid Ho. That's right. Ifs a well-known fact that a good Ho can make up to $1,500 a week. Just think - $1,500 without even leaving the comforts of your own bedroom. Sound too good to be true? Just send for my new book entitled How To Be A Ho.

Yes - in six short weeks if you're not confident that you can make big money as a Ho working for me - you can send the book back. It's as simple as that. You get to meet new people - travel - wear nice clothes and have lots and lots of sex - what more can a woman ask for? Be somebody - be a Ho."

And it's just that simple to them. They've been able to come to grips with their conscience - and deny it.

Some do it not only for the money, but also to feel accepted by men. ........talk about the effect a father has on his daughter's sexuality ......"

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to those of you who are saying this is not true or an "urban legend", you have to get out there in society!

I've seen it first hand in a different sense, not with "thugs" but with OLD MEN!. OLD wrinkly men in their late 40's, completely controlling hot college babes. It's all because of cocaine. Cocaine is the worst, and I agree that if a girl tries it and gets addicted, it's her own fault.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What we can learn from the worst, most abusive men in the world

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. Its not about abuse but manipulation and control. A pimp sells a dream that's all.

2. All women have a want or need and as a pimp you just sell them on the idea that you can give it to them and in essence they sell their soul to the devil. Look at the snake in the garden of eden (the first pimp). He whispered in Eve's ear and got her to do what he wanted.

3. These girls want some thing or need something. It's not abuse to use the carrot and a stick to motivate them to their true ho'ish potential.

4. All their pimp did was get into their heads and find out their secrets which is what I've been preaching on this site...find out a womans life story... Then take that information and figgure out her control buttons.

5. Also a pimp has a keen eye for picking out the freaks and ho's. Freaks lacked attention from their daddies. Ho's got the wrong kind of attention (sexual abuse). These two types are easy once you figure it out. And they are usually the hottest women on campus. Freaks dress that way for attention. Ho's were born that way which is why their uncles and brothers and other men in their lives couldn't keep their hands off them.

6. One common motivator for college girls is if they are having financial troubles and as quoted from the book how to get all the girls you want:

Eddie Murphy did a skit on Saturday Night Live one time where he played a pimp named Velvet Jones, who was selling a book on TV. The monologue humorously pointed out the advantages to being a prostitute.

"Hello. Are you a female high school dropout between the ages of 15 and 35? Are you tired of doors being slammed in your face when you apply for a job, Are you tired of lying around in bed all day with nothing to do? Well, you never need get up again - because in six short weeks I can train you to be a high-paid Ho. That's right. Ifs a well-known fact that a good Ho can make up to $1,500 a week. Just think - $1,500 without even leaving the comforts of your own bedroom. Sound too good to be true? Just send for my new book entitled How To Be A Ho.

Yes - in six short weeks if you're not confident that you can make big money as a Ho working for me - you can send the book back. It's as simple as that. You get to meet new people - travel - wear nice clothes and have lots and lots of sex - what more can a woman ask for? Be somebody - be a Ho."

And it's just that simple to them. They've been able to come to grips with their conscience - and deny it.

Some do it not only for the money, but also to feel accepted by men. ........talk about the effect a father has on his daughter's sexuality ......"
you hit the nail right on the head man. Excellent post.

What you said is so true. For example this is also a reason for why you always see crackhead strippers chatting it up with old men at strip bars (yes it's for the money as well, but they also want attention from older men). They become father figures to them and like you said that leads to them being in control. It's pretty sickening indeed

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stockholm Syndrome

Here is an interesting social phenomena that is somewhat related to the thread about learning from the most abusive guys in the world.

http://web2.iadfw.net/ktrig246/out_of_cave/sss.html

The Stockholm Syndrome describes the emotional bonding that has been observed to take place between captors and captives.

A researcher has the correct opinion that this happens in society (not just hostage situations) to mainly women.

As it says in the article, it seems the captive's perception of small kindnesses from the captor within a context of terror causes a bonding. The women are drawn to the power of men due to their feeling of helplessness.

As in the other thread I'm not suggesting you kidnap women or become an over-controlling, domineering AFC! :) But you can apply the principles of having control and calling all the shots in a relationship. The women, because they are a messed up sex, will become dependent on you.

The mention of "small kindnesses from a captor" is also interesting. DJs attract women by being their own man, having a life outside of her and not supplicating to her beauty, while displaying small acts of appreciation that in her eyes, validate the relationship.

Also, I think the Stockholm Syndrom occurs because you'd need balls of steel and assertiveness to take hostages. The chicks can't help but notice that!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is true.

Also, look at the mass murderers in prison who get hundreds of letters from women, offers of marriage etc.

It's all because power is an aphrodisiac.

I'm pretty certain that only screwed up women do this, but yes, DJs can learn from this, I have heard time and time again from women that they don't want a passive man who lets them get away with anything.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by honeyshark
Honestly, this may happen on a small scale, but it sounds like a fat URBAN LEGEND to me. This legend blames African American males for the existence of prostitution in your town, which is a weak claim at best.

Peace.
So what if it is an urban legend, urban legends are important as they are what people believe and that makes them more likely to come true. Anyway its what a police officer believes and in England we respect and tend to believe our policemen (even though iv had run ins with dodgy ones). African Americans, wtf, where does it mention African americans, i do not believe for one second that the entire college football team is made of african americans, let alone that all those who live in inner city areas are AA. The point is that unsavoury types come, irrespective of colour. Pimps do not all have to be black, that might be the stereotpical image, but it is probably wrong.

In response to the bit about who wants to get with these girls if they are weak enough to take cocaine. The point is that these football players are what the girls want and if it takes indulging in cocaine too get it . . .

On a seperate point, jesus your sports are ****ed up.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be suprised how much of these "urban legends" are true. I have 2 cousins in the NBA, one that plays for the University of Arkansas for basketball, 2 more for football and I was recruited to play at some D-2 schools and a couple of D-1 schools before I decided to quit baskeball.

He isn't lying.

woman want what is not avaialbe. The star athlete in HS and college, the weathly businessman when you grow up, and some are willing to do anything to get what they want.

This girl I used to date in HS, after we broke up, had sex with the ENTIRE basketball team for her school. Benchwarmers and all

Espically in college when you have a guy who everyone knows is NBA/NFL/MLB material, some of these girls loose their senses.

You are correct, this is not the type of girl you want to be targeting, no matter how "hot" she is.

I won't say any names, but there is a certain Big name football school in the south that is known for this type of behavior more than anything else. Everyone I know that was recruited to go there, or has visited for a training camp or recruiting visit has told me some wild tales of the stuff that goes on when no one is looking

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
Dude - this is a standard scheme. First couple of time it's free, then you pay. I can't imagine the hottest uni chicks being targeted as the main group for cocaine addicts. There are plenty other dumb hot broads to pimp besides college students.

Now you sound incompetent.

The only reason the girls stay with them is cause they have no choice. The pimps are the only ones who can give them crack, and without crack they'll die a horrible death in less than 3 days.

Fukking stay away from all that sh1t man

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What we can learn from the worst, most abusive men in the world

Originally posted by Ice Cold
The only reason the girls stay with them is cause they have no choice. The pimps are the only ones who can give them crack, and without crack they'll die a horrible death in less than 3 days.
UMMMMM.....?!? Were you joking or are you serious?
:rolleyes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is serious. You CAN die if you are an addict and you don't get a fix. That's why you have to be treated in a hospital for it if you become too dependant on it.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: What we can learn from the worst, most abusive men in the world

Originally posted by princelydeeds
UMMMMM.....?!? Were you joking or are you serious?
:rolleyes:
I don't know if you're implying that it's obvious or that you're not aware of the cravings for heroin or cokaine.

If you're a heroine addict, you need to get your fix every n amount of hours. If you don't, you feel REALLY bad. I mean horrible - dizziness, vomit, headaches, hallucinations, cold sweats... etc... Eventually you die. It's harder to die with a cocaine addiction, but you still feel like sh1t nonetheless.

The easiest way (and the most common way) to torture an addict is to tie him up and not give his fix. In less than 10 hours he'll tell you everything you wanna know.

I'm surprised you didn't know this. Guess you weren't going to boyscout summer camps too often :)

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me i live in the real world. The only people who MAY die in three days are the straight up crack wh0res who weigh 80 pounds. The vast majority of addicts can go weeks and (sometimes) months without a hit. The problem is sooner or later the addiction creeps back up on them. Very few people die in 3 days if they don't get a hit. Trust me I know lots of addicts! I'm not a boyscout and neither is anyone else I know. I live in the real world, some of my friends and family members are strung out on crack. I know how the drug works. Unlike you I dont get my knowlege from books or the television set. I get my information from everyday life. Unless Im really stupid never did I or anyone else say anything about heroine.

Last edited:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
I live in the real world, some of my friends and family members are strung out on crack. I know how the drug works. Unlike you I dont get my knowlege from books or the television set.
Fortunately the addicts I know aren't my family members. I also don't get knowledge from TV thank god.

So what you're saying is that a crack addict can go on for weeks without a fix? And he's gonna feel normal?

If a addict weighs more than a 100 pounds he won't die?

My source of information is my aunt, who's been the head doctor in a drug addict centre for more than 15 years. This is the impression I got from her stories, but I am always willing to listen to a new perpective