What was your most meanest and funniest rejection

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the most meanest rejection you guys got from a girl you approached and what was the most funniest one you ever got?

Mine was when I was talking to this girl She told her mom on me that I was stalking her. and this girl was like 17

My funniest one was went up to these to girls and I said in my helium voice whats up they kept walking and ignored me and I looked back and they were like sprinting as fast as they could away from me lol .

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say "I still wanna be friends with you" qualifies as the meanest.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing makes my blood boil more that "but I really, seriously want to be friends, I mean it"

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can only remember being rejected once, lucky me, and it was years ago.

My mate introduced me to this hot girl, I said hi all nice and freindly and she turned her head away completely ignoring me lol Really p!ssed me off.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
What was the most meanest rejection you guys got from a girl you approached and what was the most funniest one you ever got?

Mine was when I was talking to this girl She told her mom on me that I was stalking her. and this girl was like 17

My funniest one was went up to these to girls and I said in my helium voice whats up they kept walking and ignored me and I looked back and they were like sprinting as fast as they could away from me lol .
1) Laughter

2) "What in the hell makes you think I'd ever want to go out with you?!" "Because I'm one of the good guys.... Ok, you don't want to go to the dance. Fine with me." (That was my answer).

Yeah. She actually then later wanted me to do something for her, and I got to laugh at her. This was when I finally started asserting myself a tiny bit more in high school.

3) This one I love: I ask this girl to go for some coffee. Now up till then I had always been kind to her, but not a wuss about it. "Not only am I extremely busy, but there's no way I'd want to be in the same room as you." That was about 2 years ago. And I was just in shock from that. If you suprise me, I get really quiet. I don't always come up with good comebacks because I'm speechless, so I love a good opportunity to have a comeback. "Alright then. Just thought I'd check."

A lot of local women are just nasty for no reason. Ahh, but you realize that you may have dodged a huge bullet each time they're rude, cause there's no way in hell I'd want to date that kind of woman. So C'est la vie.

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet girl at gym, she was with my good friend. She asks said friend for my number, she contacts me very next day. Her friend that I met her through tells me that she thinks I am cute, and is interested. Sure enough, she asks me to take her out a couple days later. I accept. I take her to a nice restaurant, I am courteous, open her door for her(last time I've ever done that). She says she has a good time, is all smiles. Dodges my calls, doesn't return them...tells her friend to tell me that "I tried too hard".
"I tried too hard?" I recall her going out of her way to contact with me, flirt with me, practicly beg me to take her out.
Sure she was hot, but I got over her.

Now, she talks to me on the internet alot, still flirts. Recently she told me that she had a lot of fun on the date, wants to hang out with me again....etc. I still realize that she is a b!tch, and might pull the same move again. Luckily, I will not be spending any money on her. Plus, I've got hotter women in my life now.

Hell, I might reject her.

Take that, h0e!

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at Drink in MPLS, and approached a few African women on the dance floor, and attempted to dance with them. They gave me the whole "WTF are you doin, we're not into whiteboys" look, and shrugged me off.

I, along with some buddies laughed our asses off about it later...

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
I don't know about the meanest rejection I've ever had

But the meanest one I've ever GIVEN was
her:do you like me?
me: OH HELL NO EW GET OUTA HERE

I'm dead serious, she was pissing me off at the moment and then decided to spring a question like that.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't like you as a person anymore, please leave me alone"

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, reminds me of when this one guy asked me out to prom...

Guy: Will you go to prom with me?
Me: No.
Guy: Ah, you're not going to prom?
Me: No, I just don't want to go with you.

I actually do have a committed boyfriend, but quickly found that saying "I have a boyfriend" wasn't the same thing as "no" in man-ese. So I got more creative. Here are some replies I have given:

-Of course not.
-(laugh uproariously) Wow, and I almost thought you were serious for a moment!
-What part of your crappy t-shirt makes you think I'd want to go out with you?
-Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
-I don't date men who refer to Star Trek: Next Generation as "STNG".
-Iie, non, nadda. I just said 'no' in three different languages.
-Let me get back to you on that. I need to discuss this with my therapist first.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent gottten rejected hard just been ignored, but f*ck them.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Of course not.
-(laugh uproariously) Wow, and I almost thought you were serious for a moment!
-What part of your crappy t-shirt makes you think I'd want to go out with you?
-Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
-I don't date men who refer to Star Trek: Next Generation as "STNG".
-Iie, non, nadda. I just said 'no' in three different languages.
-Let me get back to you on that. I need to discuss this with my therapist first
lol why are you so mean to these guys?

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl for whom i was "settling" invited me to her b-day party after asking her out (at the age of 16) and she tried to ridicule me there. she actually said "you thought i liked you", i was atonished of a girl this average being so conceited. so I made out with her best friend that i eventually dated for a like 2 weeks before finding a better girl. looking back on it I see the humore in it. ahh the high school days, when we thought we were in love after a week. lol