What u think about David D , Mystery etc.

Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up ..
Ive been reading some books and listening some tapes of David DeAngelo , Mystery Method , Neil Strauss , Ross Jeffrie etc .

I really wanna know what you think about these " dating gurus " expesially about David DeAngelo .

thanks have a nice time .

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read as many books as you like and spend as much money as you like, but the only that will score you women is approaching. Simple as that. Grab your balls and go in head first and learn from your experiences.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
It will benefit you a lot clicking link in my signature.. Read in basics, how to learn seduction.

Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Read as many books as you like and spend as much money as you like, but the only that will score you women is approaching. Simple as that. Grab your balls and go in head first and learn from your experiences.
Thanks for advide .

Trust me i got a lot of confidence . Yesterday i approached 4 girls and i felt great . But i read this books mostly for fun . And i wanted to know what u think about them ..

By the way , have anyone read " DOUBLE YOUR DATING " and what u think about it ?

Reaction score
Daddy said:
By the way , have anyone read " DOUBLE YOUR DATING " and what u think about it ?
The first book I read about all this stuff, and the one that started it all for me... I like how what's in there seemed nothing new to me at the time, but the fact that it was concentrated in one single coherent book opened my eyes.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Read everything you can get your paws on because it's good to learn different perspectives and thought processes but please, for Christ's sake:

DO NOT PAY FOR ANY OF THIER "INFORMATION" LEARN TO BORROW IT.

It's so readily available just do some legwork.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are looking to make money and are constantly putting to new material books. There are useful tips and you'll learn things but no need to buy alot of these books. I've found this forum is more useful IMO. Just constantly read and read threads and try to understand whats written and you'll begin to get it over time.

Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of Course :p.. I Always Borrow em from a friend.

Have these books helped alot any of you guys ?..
(im asking a lot of questions cuz i wanna know if these things worth trying and even reading em )

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest with you, it's great to read them but from what I have found is that most of those books contain ALOT of crap, and sometimes information mentioned in those books are contradictory to other seduction gurus.

"Double your Dating" as well as "Attraction is not a choice" are probably the two best books from David Deangelo. I'm pretty sure these were the first two books I chose to read in regards to seduction/picking up women.
All his other material is pretty much usless, particularly the DVD's and tapes - don't waste your time on those!
However, I should warn you that some examples of ****y humour that is shown in the book aren't so great, I would look at some examples from this site and other DJ sites.

I would also recommend you reading "The Game" from Style - a great read for sure! It has some useful tips inside of it, it's pretty long, but I found it to be humorous.

But remember, these books are just to get you started off. I have roughly 30-40 e-books from gurus on my computer, I've read about 10 of them.
Most of the information over-laps and once you learn the concepts illustrated in each of those books, you will learn to develop your own style of picking up women.
For example, reading David D's material helped me learn how to create my own ****y+funny lines - I no longer have to rehearse canned material and I am able to apply the concepts I have learned and think of amazing lines on the spot!

Read those 3 books combined with some posts on this forum and you will be more than fine. Most of the other books I have read contained a lot of "filler" material which completely wasted my time.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree w/ krazyboy99

Each guru runs their own method, which has gotten THEM success because it's congruent with their own personality. You need to figure out what works for YOU though. You can get a feel for different methodologies by looking at different products but there's gonna be a lot that won't work for you and your final style will probably be a combination of bits and pieces, plus original realizations of what you feel works.

First books I ever read were Ross Jefferies, Ron Willis, DYD, and Swingcat's e-book. I don't use any of them at all when I'm macking, at least not consciously

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery
Seems like a cool dude. I give him lots of credit for developing his method and devoting his life to it.

Ross Jeffries
Rofl, he comes off as a complete woman hating insensitive d!ck. I love that guy. He is a character. However his method is too complex and creepy.

David Deangelo
He basically sells the same stuff over and over again and never gets to the point. He has some good inner game advice though. However he is the typical snakes oil salesman.

Juggler
One of my favorites. Can't say anything bad about that guy and I also like his method.

Zan Perrion
Also one of my favorites. I like the way he views women.

Style
I got mad respect for him. I'm also happy that he finally saw the light and stopped playing little games with women.

Ranko Magami (shark) / Badboy
Good guys, although Badboy seems to be in it only for the money and not because he actually wants to help people.

I think those are all the main gurus. I prolly left some out.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the majority of what they teach is basic psychology. However, these guru's have basically spun it and called it attraction. I don't think it's necessarily attraction.

If this was true, I would be attracted to nearly every person I've met. For example, all the guru's tell you to play a game or routine where you ask her a question and you make her beg for the answer (with some corny line like "maybe I'll tell you some day"). If that were true i would be falling in love with everyone. There are always times in our lives where someone is being a challenge in some sense....doesn't mean I'm going to fall in love!

It's just our curious selves wanting to know the answer...that's it! Yeah i want to know the answer but it doesnt result in attraction. However, on paper, it sounds like a magic formula. And they have spun it to sound like attraction.