What type of girls are you attracted to?

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
I think I'm a sucker for Brunettes. Especially exotic Brunettes from Latin America. I'm not really fond of the Eastern European Brunettes. I fail to see why so many guys consider Ukrainian, Estonian and Latvian women to be the hottest on the planet? I hope BigJimbo doesn't want to pick a fight with me LOL.

I have a weird sense of taste in my girls. I just can't feel attracted to a complete 10 with make-up. I dunno, is anybody else like that? For me, the hottest time a women can be is in the morning, with her hair in a bun and she's wearing sweatpants. I think only truelly pretty girls can pull this off. I'm also attracted to Ambulance Care Assistants, Army Personnel and female Police Officers, I love girls who look hot and a work a hard job. Hair in a bun and uniform? :whistle:

Post some pics of your current type, sometimes mine varies through the months like a bad menstraul cycle.

2 (My dream girl)

blackomen

Don Juan
Reaction score

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't look Latin American :rolleyes: . Don't tell me that you guys are that dumb. Not everyone immigrated to the USA. Hard to believe if you listen to American tv, but Brazil has many more people of Italian heritage than America. Has more Lithuanians than America. More Polish per capita than America. Has more Latvians than America. Has more Ukraines than America (NYC has Ukraines that are Jews...not the same).

The single most famous Brazilian entertainer (Xuxa) is of Polish descent. Around 2 million Polish people in Brazil. Her show "Xou da Xuxa" is probably the biggest thing to ever hit Brazilian TV. It was basically her and her young blonde helpers (dressed in hot pants) shaking their hips. Sometimes they would let a little midget turtle get in on the act (Praga). It was pure Brazilian TV (every girl was blonde blue-eyed...Just like the Brazilians like things).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Brazilian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gfhdIA1f7Y
Thought I was bullsh----. Nope. Blonde dancing girls and a midget turtle. Sometimes they would fight the turtle. Classic Brazilian TV. When in Sao Paulo go visit the amusement park called "Xuxa World". The show has its own amusement park! That is the REAL Brazil. Not the Brazil of rap videos and American Tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT_5PMUmMws&feature=related
Two years later and they are still dancing. Better quality of video but with no Praga. Praga was the key as far as I am concerned. The Brazilians do like blonde teenage girls who dance, cry, and dance some more while dressed in hot pants (basically much of the show). Nice that the Brazilians started to let a few black kids watch from the side. Watching that show will teach you more about the REAL Brazilian mindset than any book ever will.

Angelica is another massively popular Brazilian celeb. She too is of Polish descent. She ended up marrying probably the biggest male celeb right now - Luciano Huck (yes, his last name is "Huck").
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WDxDtQWJ_k
One of the biggest pop songs in Brazilian history. A complete ripoff of "Joe Le Taxi"!!! At least she was 100% better looking than Paradis who sung "Joe Le Taxi" in 1987.

Basically, you need to travel when you get to be older. First graduate from high school.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Usually the ones who are most attracted to me.
Sounds like a very simplistic answer, but it is in fact a very profound one.

Do you not find that, as you man up, you end up attracting girls, who you *actually* like.

And also equally as fascinating, you tend to not be that attractive to certain types of girls, who don't fit you anyway.

There really is an *invisible hand* when it comes to relationship dynamics

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of over the overly hot girls these days. Don't get me wrong, I still date hot girls but as I've gotten longer in the fang, I've wanted to spend time actually talking to my partners. I still have one night stands with random club girls but for the extended stay woman, we should have some things in common besides physical attraction.

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
Bible_Belt said:

Usually the ones who are most attracted to me.
So, say you're a skinny guy who attracts fat girls? Because that is the case with alot of skinny guys right, what then?

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like tall girls (over 5'7 or 5'8) cause I'm pretty tall. And preferably model-skinny. Like almost anorexic but not really. I never really got why people were so obsessed with huge asses and tits, not exactly my style.

JamesStark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I have a specific type or anything. And it changes all the time and depending on the woman in question.
I do have a softspot for tattoos though. Not the small little typical japanese symbols or butterflis and whatnot but things like sleaves and bigass dragons covering there back and arse. Good times.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None.

I'm not gay, but I'm tired of liking / desiring / admiring girls and not getting them (I'm not even trying, to be really honest), that I'm like "whatever... let them be"