what to talk about

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys can you lot give me some topics gs are interested about, i know everyone is different, but i think there must be some topics beside news and the usual about school, family,etc.
Anyone got ideas for some interesting convo topics? thanks.:up:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything. Hit her with some basic lingo then give her something she wasn't seeing. Women love the shift from the predictable to the unpredictable, or vice versa.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say talking about movies/televison shows can also be a good topic to talk about. Maybe you both find out that you watch the same show and then talk about how funny it is.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll find something on this if you search, or read the bible.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wrote the most detailed analysis to normal conversation while i was in the hospital. i made a thread about it and zero ( 0 ) people replied lol.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I insult them lightly to get their emotions running. In turn it gets them to get off their seat and try to beat me up(kino) which i dont mind at all. The other day this girl was laughing about something really dumb on TV and I called a loser(example) and she got up looked me in the eye like "no he didn't" but I did and I pointed at my cheek and she tried to slap me and in turn I powerbombed her on the couch again, we were both laughing. it was a gay time

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, just let her do all the talking. Ask her about anything. Ask her open ended questions related to her. For instance, say she has a book of piano music, ask her about playing the piano, how long she's been doing it, what kind of music she plays, is she in a bands, has she ever thought about it etc.

Let her talk.