What to say in this situation???

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
When asking a girl out, I often use the line:

"I'm going (somewhere to do something), would you like to come along?"

And I'd say I get good feedback most of the time, but every once in awhile I get this:

"Who are you going with?"

or

"Are you going by yourself?"

I usually reply:

"Just you and me babe."

I was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions/feedback on what to say.

seductionman

Reaction score
Originally posted by willysquared
When asking a girl out, I often use the line:

"I'm going (somewhere to do something), would you like to come along?"
It's more alpha to make a statement rather than ask a question.

Try:
"I'm going (somewhere to do something). Come with me."

Say it in a friendly tone of voice.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your age tells me alot, the amount of posts tells me even more.
Why are you using that technique? Where on the Don Juan page does it mention that form of asking a girl out? It sounds immature, pickupline style of asking her out, something a 17 year old would do, Hell, you might get away with that with 15 year old girls, but when you start dating 18 year old girls - their is tried and trusted ways of asking a girl out. I recommend you go read the bible on "How to ask a girl on a date or "How do I ask her out to be my girlfriend" ...you get my drift?

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read that in the bible. In fact I don't copy everything I learn from the bible and use it exactly as it is written. The bible is meant to be a guide, but it is NOT meant to be memorized. I use the bible to sharpen up my game, I don't use it as my game.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want Don Juan's game or you want willysquared's game?
Enough said.
I never said your way is wrong, but like you said yourself it works "most of the time" not ALL. Don Juan's way works ALL the time. So if you want to be stubborn and continue to be AFC then go for it, my recommendation, drop your ego for 5 minutes, vary your game abit and adapt it more to the bible than your "own" game because girls dont like hidden agenda's or pick up line's(cos that is essentially what your "wud you like 2 come along" is. a Pickup line.