What to reply

bongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello ambitious DJ's ,

I used to talk to a girl years ago online, let call her Shay. Saw her a couple of times but was never really interested in her. I still have her added on Facebook, and now we're just aquaintances. ( we never really talk anymore )

If you're familiar with Facebook, you know people get tagged in pictures. Shay has a really hot friend who I want to fuvck. I saw her name on a tagged picture, clicked on it and sent her a friend request.

Couple hours later she sends me a PM, asking:" Who's this ?". I haven't replied yet cause I don't know what to say. Any C&F answers to this ? Or was it a bad idea to friend request her on Facebook ?

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Let me ask you something: do you think girls are stupid? Do you think that girls have a brain the size of a peanutt? Do you think that girls are poor creatures that suffer from a lack of intelligence?

I hope not, because I can tell you now that she already knows who you are and she already knows that you want to stick your bat in her cave. Why would she have any interest in you?

This move is desperate and nerdy.

If I were to save face, I would reply: ''wrong number''.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, very lame. Well said Darko.

If I was determined, I'd be tempted to just make something up. Just say "Didn't we meet at XYZ like half a year ago?"

Of course, she probably wouldn't fall for that either, but you never know.