what to do?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
what to do? Interested or being Friendly?

theres this girl whose fairly cute, but ive never really thought about pursuing her, well, yesturday i asked her if she was coming to this party me and some friends are throwing, and she said she might, so i gave her my number to call me incase she needed directions, well in return she gave me her number and told me to "call her sometime so we could hang out or whatever"
Well, my main question is, does her giving me her number and saying that mean that there is some interest there, or was it just a friendly gesture by her.
Also what should you do when you call someone up to just "hangout" should you have somethin to do, or just meet up and go with the flow. Only problem with "going with the flow" is i live in a small town so theres jack to do, so usually when u dont have set plans u end up just sittin around..

Also she gave me her number weds., the parties saturday, should i wait till next weekend to call her, or just call her fri or sun?

and lastly, if we went somewhere to eat to hangout, should i let her pay for herself or should i pay for her

Last edited:

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's obviously some interest if she gave you her number, we don't know if it's enough for her to consider being intimate with you but the fact she gave it is a good sign. I say take her up on her offer to hang out, think of something for the 2 of you to do and then go through with it. Mack on her if it seems appropriate.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop doin that, it's annoying. Anyway, that's a pretty good sign when she gives you her phone number and asks to hang out with you. The ball is in your court. Have fun with her at your party and then see if you want to pursue her or not.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
how long should i wait to call her after the party to se something up to hangout.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out the b*tch has a bf, o well, any thoughts?