what to do

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's best to do when the girl you made out with a few months ago and who kinda liked you (didnt see each other for a while cuz i done some travelling) and who was abit flakey when trying to meet her. she is bad at responding to messages but after 3 weeks of sending my last message she just randomly messages me saying hello.

should i just ignore or go in and banter with her?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:
she just randomly messages me saying hello.

should i just ignore or go in and banter with her?
You DONT banter.....men dont "banter".

Try to set up a date. When a women does this random messaging its one of two things.

1.) Her curiosity is peaked, you havent talked to her in awhile, and she is interested.

2.) She's an attention wh0re checking to make sure you are still her loyal beta buddy.

How do you find out which it is? Send 1 or 2 messages just checking to see whats shes been up to....then ask "what days are you free this week to hangout?". Her response will let you know which number she is.....if shes interested, pick a day and make plans. If she gives a wishy washy answer then shes number two, and Id suggest not responding any further.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
You DONT banter.....men dont "banter".

Try to set up a date. When a women does this random messaging its one of two things.

1.) Her curiosity is peaked, you havent talked to her in awhile, and she is interested.

2.) She's an attention wh0re checking to make sure you are still her loyal beta buddy.

How do you find out which it is? Send 1 or 2 messages just checking to see whats shes been up to....then ask "what days are you free this week to hangout?". Her response will let you know which number she is.....if shes interested, pick a day and make plans. If she gives a wishy washy answer then shes number two, and Id suggest not responding any further.

i thought it's good to tease women and make fun of them in a joking way?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:
i thought it's good to tease women and make fun of them in a joking way?
It is....but its better done in person. I just meant you shouldnt be doing this on the phone. The phone is for getting her out in person. Then you can tease her all you want.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
It is....but its better done in person. I just meant you shouldnt be doing this on the phone. The phone is for getting her out in person. Then you can tease her all you want.
awesome.

lets say, because she didnt respond to me for like 3 weeks and then suddenly messages me, if i do ignore her for a long time do you think it could do me any favors? like do you think it could get to the point where she's going to start chasing me and gaining more interest? she was proper into me and we hooked up and i havent really shown her my hand yet, she is just bad with replying! 1 minute she replies all the time, next minute takes her a day, then 3 weeks! so i have never really gotten to the point of talking to her properly.

you're advice makes sense but because she was so bad at responding to me, i don't think it's right for me to just reply instantly you know? doesnt that make me sound too 'yay she replied to me omg!'?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a day
reply "Yoo" or whatever it is of the sort you say
If she responds, set up a date.
Tell her " I'm doing such and such, your welcome to join me"
If she flakes you turn into casper

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:
you're advice makes sense but because she was so bad at responding to me, i don't think it's right for me to just reply instantly you know? doesnt that make me sound too 'yay she replied to me omg!'?
I hear what you're saying...but that doesnt matter. If you wait to text on purpose, I just find that pathetic. Women shouldnt be that big a deal to you. I personally dont like being "sneaky" or "doing things to get back at women"....im not into playing these types of games. You only would come off like you say if you act that way.

Its really up to you, but there is nothing wrong with replying today "Hey whats going on?"