What to do?....

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
So had a date Sat night... Had fun! Made plans for Sunday. We ended up renting a movie! Movie sucked, halfway through it I was wondering to myself if I don't at least kiss this girl Im gonna be mad at myself later for at least not trying! So I made my move went in! Touchdown woohoo! We start goin at it! So I go for the boobies. She say's no! I say Ok C+F "well I don't put out on the first date anyways" LOL She laughs and then Seriously say me either. Ok. So she says blah blah blah I have to get up early blah blah I have to leave. She leaves. Today was rough no calls from her. No texts. Should I move on?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha 1 day and you're already sweating it? It's natural I guess. Look, you know deep down whether this chick likes you or not. You guys hung out 2 nights in a row, so chances are she just wanted some time to gather her thoughts. Rarely will a new chick put herself out there 3 nights in a row, fearing that she may come off like a slut. I suggest doing what you should be doing: living your life and not worrying about phone calls from her. Give it another day or two. If she doesn't contact you then, make a short phone call to her but make sure you have a reason for doing it.. not just to talk.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I would do that too, call her and get straight to the point of seeing her again possibly

I made the AFC mistake the other day of texting her the next day just to say hello. Pretty sad how I didn't know that was a bad thing until now, at 23.

But as far as her not even throwing you a text, you make a good case. This has happened to me before too. But what does it mean. Should a girl text you or give u a call the next day for sure? Does it possibly mean shes not interested if you dont hear from her for the next couple days? Maybe its strictly your job to call her after all.