What to do with her?

gdi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be the 4th time ive met up with this girl and im always hitting doubles atleast. so were going out during the weekend and im just blank on ideas. In the past weve gone to the park, went to her house watched a movie, some party leading to some drunk lovin, we washed my car(which went over really well) and then went out for dinner. So when we were at her house she was saying she couldn't see me playing football.(During the day me and some friends just played some good old tackle football at some park) and just sayinghow she could take me so were gonna do that this weekend which is gonna lead to make out and more i know, but what to do before that is the question? any advice besides were to go? thanks

gdi

Don Juan
Reaction score
well ended up going to the park and playing football then laid down and made out for awhile. Then misquitos started to come out so we went to the car and headed up to this court in the hills with a view of the whole bay. Pulled the car in back wards and we sat in the back(its a suv) witht he hatch open. Some group of kids kept coming which helped and hurt my game. I got her off twice and she got me off once. My question is how do i take it to the next level anyone?

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
look for things that are unique, that don't cost money. Such as take her to a local abandoned spot. Take her to a place that is known as haunted. Take her to something original.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have taken her there, ask her to be your girlfriend. Bam, sooner or later you'll be spending time at each others houses and getting bored of each other in about a year. Good Luck :).

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gdi said:
This will be the 4th time ive met up with this girl and im always hitting doubles atleast. so were going out during the weekend and im just blank on ideas. In the past weve gone to the park, went to her house watched a movie, some party leading to some drunk lovin, we washed my car(which went over really well) and then went out for dinner. So when we were at her house she was saying she couldn't see me playing football.(During the day me and some friends just played some good old tackle football at some park) and just sayinghow she could take me so were gonna do that this weekend which is gonna lead to make out and more i know, but what to do before that is the question? any advice besides were to go? thanks
You see at the upper right hand side of you screen where it says "Search"?

Use it...