What to do with a girl who wont give up.... on friendship

Egocontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my ex and i have been talking and have talked about trying something again, but shes so odd and never gives me a straight answer. She says she loves me, but " a relationship with you and I just cant be right now" she recently broke up with her boyfriend and says she needs to be single. Anyways i told her its not fair for me to stick around and wait for her to give me a chance and I told her i cant talk to her anymore, well she says she wasnt going to let me walk out of her life a second time, once was enough for her. Ive tried not speaking to her but everyday she either texts me, calls me, or ims me and says that she doesnt want to lose me and its unfair for me to do this if i cared about her and all that stuff. Im wondering is she doing this so im her backup or why is she so insistant on keeping me around when she says she loves me repeatedly but goes back and forth saying she does, then doesnt want a relationship with me. And what actions should i take to get what i want from her, which is another shot?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this chick is hit rock bottom and she's pulling you along with her. Get the hell away from this girl, she sounds like a nutcase. So whenever she tries to feed you this bull$hit. You should say "I'm not waiting around for you, so take me or lose me." And then when she tries to feed you more, just say "I don't want to hear it, it's either yes or no."

And if she still insists that you wait for her to be ready. Just be like "Take all the time you need, but I'm going out to bang 30chicks."

And voila!

But seriously dude, set things straight with her, and go find somebody worth your time.

mmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's keeping you around, just in case she doesn't find somebody else in time. Yes, you are her backup at this point if all else fails. What do you do? Just move on, stop thinking about her and find yourself other girls. If you continue talking to her, you will be nothing more than an emotional pillow. You deserve better than that... don't let her drag you down with her problems right now.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes throwing you a ****e test, dont take it from her shes not worth it, just move on, if she calls texts or so forth,jsut say your bsuy, and you cant always be there for her, she need to do it for herself...thus you can be her eotional crutch as you are only that person to some one who is special...ie your girlfriends..thus you are showing her, if she wants your emotional support the step she needs to take is to eb your girl....if she doesnt jump through the hoop...move on, and cut contact for a month.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say you're her backup, you're just the BEST guy she's had soooo far and she doesn't want to loose that incase nothing better comes along.

However you don't completely do it for her, if a better guy comes along you would be kicked to the curb.

Do you want to get back with her if she sees your relationship like that? Could you EVER trust her?