What to do with a girl in a relationship?

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached this 8.5 in one of my classes. Very receptive towards me, keeps conversations going etc...Never told me she has a bf, heard about it from a mutual friend.

What would you guys do? Pursue her or retreat? I heard opinions stating everyone is responsible for themselves and if they follow their heart, then so be it. I.e. if she chases after me, it wouldnt be my fault

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And remember that women and relationships are like a monkey swinging through the jungle, they tend not to let go of the previous branch until they have a grip on the next one.

In other words, when they leave a dude they tend to have the next guy in mind already. If you wait until she's single to start gaming her then you're already late to the game.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
And remember that women and relationships are like a monkey swinging through the jungle, they tend not to let go of the previous branch until they have a grip on the next one.

In other words, when they leave a dude they tend to have the next guy in mind already. If you wait until she's single to start gaming her then you're already late to the game.
I'm already chasing her but a I'm bit wary due to the unexpected event (having a bf). I'll try to have a more direct approach and at the same time show some indifference to avoid looking desperate. Next step is making more kino, however, she was the first to start it so it makes it a bit easier for me to reciprocate!

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it still apply to a girl in a relationship to be more direct? Like instead of saying "want to do this? would you want to come?" i say "lets do this; come with me to this place etc..."

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:

OK. So you coax her out of the relationship, date her for a bit until she begins to become comfortable with you and then dump her, not in a bad way you just forget about her for say... a week after she stops trying to contact you wondering what she could have done wrong.

Then ask her out again. Show her who's in charge of the relationship.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
OK. So you coax her out of the relationship, date her for a bit until she begins to become comfortable with you and then dump her, not in a bad way you just forget about her for say... a week after she stops trying to contact you wondering what she could have done wrong.

Then ask her out again. Show her who's in charge of the relationship.
Excellent advice.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You are trying to tip-toe around the issue to avoid rejection. When you ask her out what you are really saying is:

1) I have good taste in women.
2) I like you in a romantic way and am not ashamed to admit it.
3) You now have permission to officially reject me.
4) I have a plan that I will do either way and am offering you a chance to join me.
5) Therefore I am not concerned with the outcome.

By risking rejection you might impress her (by demonstrating that you are brave and independent) and you might trigger attraction that you will observe at a later date (we tend to like people who like us because they must be brilliant to recognize how great we are). Either way, you give her your energy (love). It isn't lost just because she doesn't give it back. You radiate constantly as a generous male. You are never spiteful as that implies weakness.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when she asks a mutual friend if i ever had a gf? She asked her when i went to class instead of asking when i was there. The friend told her i broke up with the ex and she sounded surprised. This is the same girl in a relationship