what to do when you "break up"? help me out

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just ended a relationship with a girl... i just realised she wanst worth the trouble (hypocritcal b1tch/weak personality) and the main reason i went out with her was b/c she was really hot... but its weird, i actually feel sad over this and i have NO CLUE why... maybe b/c she was the one who "rejected" me in the end and put me in a position to actaully end the relationship. After talking with her for so long she eventually grew on me and i started to like her.

we have known eachtohehr for ~6-7 months and started going out 2 months ago

i am in a bad mood b/c of this and for somereason cannot stop thinking about her... i can get lots of other girls (even had a girl give me her number 2 weeks ago but that is not the problem) but it seems like i am comparing them to her and that i could "do better"... maybe i think this b/c the girl was a HUGE challenge... i dont know

i just need some advice on how to cheer up/move on and would like to hear how you guys got over a girl?

i know i will get over this but right now i could just use some comfort

sorry for the rant

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can help you. When I get dumped - I took out a piece of paper and wrote down the horrible things she did to me or said to me. I wrote a list of attributes that I found annoying or hated. After that everytime she would call me or if I saw her name on my cell phone caller id. I would pull this paper out of my wallet and be reminded of the suffering she did to me. By re-reading the drama a girl put on you, your mind becomes focused and on the defense rather than accepting/welcoming the girl in your life "as friends." What you talk about or do with her is up to you..but always be reminded of what she did to you. As an AFC I would always be ready and willing to answer the phone, talk about the good old times.. but then after awhile.. you think to yourself.. wait a minute I am not getting any sexual action from her - wtf am I wasting my time?

You say you can get a lot of girls, but right now is not the time... Chill by yourself with your friends for a month, improve yourself, then get back in the game when you are ready.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a new girl

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it more like LUST...???

Your lusting after her - she was hot, so of course your going to miss the fact that she was HOT...

That where guys fall down.

Pvssy is pvssy. There are other hotties out there. Other girls that are fun to be with....

You've got to remove her and anything that reminds you of her from your place/mind.

Time is the only thing that will help ya.

Reaction score
Yes newman, I think you got it right, 'lust'!!

You have only been with her for two months so you couldn't of been too attached! If you still get a tingly feeling in your penis when you think about her, don't touch yourself - this would only lead to fond memories of her! Or should I say 'fondling' memories - hahahahaha, I kil me sometimes!!! :D

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know why your pissed. Because you have come to realize that you wasted 6 or 7 months on this one stuck-up *****. The problem is that you can't get this time back, and you feel she owes you for the time you put in. You also realize that during those 6 to 7 months you passed up oppurtunites to pursue other women. I'd be pissed too if I was in your spot, but here is the good news: She is out of your life, you're free! You're free to pursue other women, get laid and it doesn't have to be the same girl. Each day after you have broken up with this girl is now your's again, and you can do whoever and whatever you like now. So don't waste any more time feeling bad and annoyed, you did enough of that with your EX.

-Grey Fox

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to do that. I'll go out with a girl just because of her looks.

Like what was said above, think of only negative stuff about her. Not the good times you had. Think how much better off you are without her and how there's tons of better women out there.

Find one of those women.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
i just ended a relationship with a girl... i just realised she wanst worth the trouble (hypocritcal b1tch/weak personality) and the main reason i went out with her was b/c she was really hot... but its weird, i actually feel sad over this and i have NO CLUE why... maybe b/c she was the one who "rejected" me in the end and put me in a position to actaully end the relationship. After talking with her for so long she eventually grew on me and i started to like her.

we have known eachtohehr for ~6-7 months and started going out 2 months ago

i am in a bad mood b/c of this and for somereason cannot stop thinking about her... i can get lots of other girls (even had a girl give me her number 2 weeks ago but that is not the problem) but it seems like i am comparing them to her and that i could "do better"... maybe i think this b/c the girl was a HUGE challenge... i dont know

i just need some advice on how to cheer up/move on and would like to hear how you guys got over a girl?

i know i will get over this but right now i could just use some comfort

sorry for the rant

Youre luxky you got so many good responses. There are only maybe a million threads onm how to get over your ex/oneitis. Use the search button dude.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: what to do when you "break up"? help me out

Originally posted by jbbrain
Youre luxky you got so many good responses. There are only maybe a million threads onm how to get over your ex/oneitis. Use the search button dude.
yea i know, i just felt like i needed to post my personal story for some reason, sry

and a big THANK YOU to all the replies ive gotten, they have ALL helped a lot

grey fox basically nailed how im feeling right now... just add that i feel its my fault and i could have done some things differnetly (believe me i could have)

dj dork- yea thats all ive been doing is thinking of the bad times, it does help

newman-it was "lust" until i got to know her then i started liking her

PRL-haha i cannot guarnatee anything lol

reto-dam right

all my friends ALWAYS said how she was a b1tch and that i could do better.. this was a LONG time ago and i guess i was blinded by her looks and let a lot of things she did "slip" by.... i should have taken their advice

suprisingly ive read a bunch of uplifting stories on here and thats really helped and today i dont even feel that bad, right now its all about me

thanks guys!!!