What to do when a girl is attracted for you?

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl from my school is always triing to talk to me and does at the gym. We talk about stupid stuff, but I want to take it farther. I am putting in almost no effrot (to attracting her) she is on to me. What steps should I take next?

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily alot of kino, just be smooth with it. Maintain an alpha male state of mind (check out other women during the date, disagree with her at times, etc).

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TELL her you two should hang out and catch a movie sometime. Then offer a date and time.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bible and never post a question like this again

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
READ the Dj bible. And think bro.. NO matter how AFC you are, a 5 year older would know what to do next. But yea, read the Dj bible, you will find MIND BLOWING SH1T in there. As i can see your a total AFC, after reading tht bible im sure your game will improve 90%++++.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bible, goddamn

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys not EVERYBODY has time to waste reading some DJ Bible when they can post a question and get answers from guys who obviously had no freetime and read it. I would say most importantly DON'T STRAY INTO THE FRIEND ZONE. It's easy to happen when a girl likes you and you know it, so go after her sexually but not like thats all your out to get. Females are more attracted to men who are physically attracted to them.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have sex with her.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doe Boii said:
C'mon guys not EVERYBODY has time to waste reading some DJ Bible when they can post a question and get answers from guys who obviously had no freetime and read it. I would say most importantly DON'T STRAY INTO THE FRIEND ZONE. It's easy to happen when a girl likes you and you know it, so go after her sexually but not like thats all your out to get. Females are more attracted to men who are physically attracted to them.

you don't have to read the bible but use some common sense or read some of this site. "obviously had no freetime and read it"..... that statement makes absolutely no sense......but then again neither does this thread:kick:

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasting time reading Dj bible?? Thats like saying wasting time going to school! Dj bible is there to help you, it shows how to start of. The kid is AFC he doesnt know what to do when the girl likes him, its either he can spend his whole life being AFC or he could start learning something. Its not an easy process! You cant just write him a short reply and expect him to be master DJ. No time to read DJ bible is BULLSH1t! You are a student, there is plenty of freee time to read the Dj bible. So take your time and READ IT! It takes foukin time to learn things, just like it takes time to do everything else. You cant improve your game by reading a short reply. So I will say this again, read the DJ bible and next time dont flame this forum with stuped questions like " what to do when she likes me".

Gl

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Wasting time reading Dj bible?? Thats like saying wasting time going to school! Dj bible is there to help you, it shows how to start of. The kid is AFC he doesnt know what to do when the girl likes him, its either he can spend his whole life being AFC or he could start learning something. Its not an easy process! You cant just write him a short reply and expect him to be master DJ. No time to read DJ bible is BULLSH1t! You are a student, there is plenty of freee time to read the Dj bible. So take your time and READ IT! It takes foukin time to learn things, just like it takes time to do everything else. You cant improve your game by reading a short reply. So I will say this again, read the DJ bible and next time dont flame this forum with stuped questions like " what to do when she likes me".

Gl
dj bible, what is that? could u give a link?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doe Boii said:

You're a fvcking idiot.

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
let's get this straight...are any of you that read the bible REALLY DJ's. How can we be sure that all ya'll are really somewhere REALLY getting girls. How can we know this for sure, you could be lying because YOUR TYPING OVER A COMPUTER. DJ Bible is cool if you wanna read it, but I could be doing more than having my eyes glued to some computer screen, reading a Don Juan Bible to pick up girls.

touge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again Doe Boii, I don't think ur seeing anything clearly here... DJ's do not become DJ's overnight. guys who read the bible will no miraculasly turn into a DJ. Its a learning curve in life - not just women. A learning curve I have just started. NOONE claimed to be a dj here so I don't know what you're assuming.. I personally don't give a F*** if others are getting girls or NOT... I'm in here to get results, and personally THIS BIBLE HAS GIVEN ME RESULTS... Now if you gave me the option to glue my eyes on some useful information... or to be "doing more"... I know which one I and alot of other people of this forum would pick..

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doe Boii said:
let's get this straight...are any of you that read the bible REALLY DJ's. How can we be sure that all ya'll are really somewhere REALLY getting girls. How can we know this for sure, you could be lying because YOUR TYPING OVER A COMPUTER. DJ Bible is cool if you wanna read it, but I could be doing more than having my eyes glued to some computer screen, reading a Don Juan Bible to pick up girls.
I guess i see where your coming from, but your argument is weak. True, you have absolutely no idea whose a KBJ and who actually knows what their talking about, you have to figure that one out for yourself. But spending five minutes here or there and reading one of the "must read" posts from the DJ Bible can't hurt you, in fact it will help you greatly.

In summation, instead of wanking it you could be improving yourself.:up:

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 13 and I'M studying the DJ Bible, between soccer, training, working-out, school, chores and more, so don't be a bum and read a little of it everyday. It was made by experts who went through a lot to get the material to write it.