what to do in college?

James Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in college about a month so far and I can tell you it's pretty much THE easiest place to meet girls. My problem right now is I feel like the whole play of the game has shifted. In high school you take a girl on a date somewhere. Here I don't know what to do. Everyone eats in one of the cafs, I don't have a car, everyone's broke, etc. etc.

I met a pretty attractive girl down the hall from me on the bus but I didn't end up number closing due to a bit of stupidity. All hope is certainly not lost though, as she asked me to stop by sometime and waved emphatically and yelled my name when she saw me walking around campus last night.

Anyways, she's in one of my classes today and I'm definitely going to see her. I can't do anything but go for the number (It will be more than easy, she's obviously interested) because I'm busy afterwards.

But once I have the number what do I do? It's harder to keep away from her when she lives about a 30 second walk away. I don't really know WHERE to take her either.. I could hit up a party but I've already found that to not be the greatest idea with girls you've just met (I've got a few stories, haha).

I just don't want to get the number and then have nothing to do aside from 'let's go to the caf' or 'come over to my room.' Can anyone think of something less... boring?

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In college you "hang out" with girls. Don't take a chick on a big, planned production, just grab her and tell her "we're doing X"

X being = bookstore. movies. coffee. food. pool. whatever

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im in college now as well and I know what you mean by when you say the game has kinda shifted.

Some really good excuses to hang out with girls:

1. we need to "study" together for this class (easy ass right there)
2. we should workout together (then go back to her room)
3. figure out when the two of you are free and go to a dining hall
4. tell her to come over your dorm one night, and then go out to a party together (ive succeeded with it its not hard)
5. watch a movie in her room or yours

theres a lot more but i gotta get goin to class now haha

mr interesting

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the guy above me said, "lets study together". I you have a dorm or apartment on campus, getting lays is so easy. After you get her comfortable/interested in you, invite her back to the dorm for a movie or a nice "study session" lol

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Action, action, action. You can go swimming, rock climbing, tennis playing, all that stuff. And it's pretty cheap. Do whatever the hell you feel like. Three things to remember: be spontaneous, be adventurous, no limits.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
she said "stop by sometime" come on man it doesnt get any easier than that. go to her dorm and smash it.