What to Do For My Friend

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party last night, and my friend and I were both interested in the same girl. I ended up kissing her and stopped us after just the kissing. However, today I found out that he has had sex with her multiple times and I don't if he has any hard feelings torwards me now. Before, I saw it as just a game between us to see who could get the chick but I didn't know that they had done anything. What should I do?

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i could really use some advice by tomorrow

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant exactly say that to my friend.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just explain what happened. If he's a good enough friend then he'll understand. Don't try to make up any bull**** lies because that will probably backfire on you.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Juan said. Be straight and tell him you didn't know. If he's cool, he ought to be ok with it...

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya tell him u didnt know,

i mean id feel WIERD about it if my friend is hooking up with my EX, but i wouldnt stop him.. and if she broke up with me, and I still really liked her, then Id confront my friend about it and tell him not to.

I mean if he REALLY cares about her, like LOVES her or something and your just trying to "hit it" then u should find a different girl. But if its just some girl he hooked up with any deosnt have any real feelings for then hit it, and forget about ur stupid friend.

pluss id have to say if it costs ur friend ship forget about the girl, find another GIRL because friends are hard to come by and chicks u can find anywhere.