what to do after she's ur G/F

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been analizing my last relationship and I know what I did wrong. I am too nice I am scared of KINO. My last relationship lasted 2 months an we kissed 2 times, because I was too nice an scared. Which killed her attraction to me. My delima is when in a relationship I feel like if I touch or try to kiss I become overwhelmed with fear. Rght before the first kiss I freeze, an when alone with a girl when I know I should make a move I am stuck frozen with fear of rejection, or what if's. Any ideas On how to take the awakwardness out of Kino?

BrokenPath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... always know she wants you to kiss her.
If you don't kiss her then she's going to move on to a guy that will. Then guess what??? You're FVCKED.

Just put your hand on the side of her face and neck right under her ear. have your thumb on her cheek. look at her eyes.
AND GO BALLS OUT. don't go too fast don't go too slow.

Smooth. Just do it dude.

If you've been hanging out with this chick and SHE'S STILL HANGING OUT WITH YOU AND DOESN'T THINK OF YOU AS A FRIEND BY ALL MEANS YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO GO FOR A KISS.
AND SHE WONT REJECT IT AS LONG AS SHE DOESN'T SEE YOU AS A FRIEND.

Seriously man.... just remember.. if you've been hanging out with her.. and she doesn't see you as a friend...

It's greenlight all the way.

phatman

Banned
Reaction score
YOUR A DANG WUSS! BE A MAN! SHOW! HER UR A DON JUAN NOT A DON WUSSY!

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, do what i did. take the boot camp before you start posting. but just launch in. if you think too much, your goona freak your self out