What to do about girl at work

boomjml

Reaction score
Been flirting with girl at work who just got out of a bad 1 week relationship with an abusive guy. I said we should hang and she said she's down. Never heard from her. I barely text her and I heard from someone that this girl thinks she likes me. I ask her to hang again and nothing happens. She texted me that night that she misses me. She says she wants a bf. Seems like she has no clue what she wants and playing games is getting old. So move on or keep trying.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post this in the high school forum...that's the only place anyone will have a clue about "one week relationships". Lmao...SMFH

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should focus on your job at your job. Even if you work with 20 attractive women all day every day, keep your thoughts to yourself, say as little as possible and focus on your job.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a good idea to mix relationships with work. I'm not saying it can't be done, I've done this before, but the two people have to be mature about it. Doesn't sound like you two are capable of doing this. I'm not trying to insult you, but if you have to think about this... you do not have the experience necessary to pull this off.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been flirting with girl at work who just got out of a bad 1 week relationship with an abusive guy. I said we should hang and she said she's down. Never heard from her. I barely text her and I heard from someone that this girl thinks she likes me. I ask her to hang again and nothing happens. She texted me that night that she misses me. She says she wants a bf. Seems like she has no clue what she wants and playing games is getting old. So move on or keep trying.

Where did this info that she had a "bad one week relationship come from?"

Did she tell you or someone else. If it was her and she is playing games with you now, it might be your turn for her to have a short bad relationship with. I would say back off and avoid. Let her come to you and play it cool. But the fact that you work with her you may want to just avoid this one all together so you dont wind up getting yourself fired over some head case.