What to answer "So no gf nothing ? "

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seem the first question (after where are from ) women ask me when they want to decide to go further with me or not .
And I am finding the much I mention I am single the more my value reduce , now I answer "I am seeing some one " ,
But it seem my value still low , I also answer "I have broke before year" but it reduce my value too , so next time I will answer "I have a gf"
what do you think guys which answer give you more value ?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
evan12 said:
It seem the first question (after where are from ) women ask me when they want to decide to go further with me or not .
And I am finding the much I mention I am single the more my value reduce , now I answer "I am seeing some one " ,
But it seem my value still low , I also answer "I have broke before year" but it reduce my value too , so next time I will answer "I have a gf"
I feel like having a gf wouldnt give you more value just more social proof if anything. But that would be counter productive if you're trying to attract a girl since they'll give you the excuse of "oh no dont cheat on your gf".

You display high value when you set rules, take the lead, and just be the man. Why bother lying? Dispaly your value by your body language and your aura of manliness.

In the end if it comes down to lying to get girls then you're setting yourself up for failure. But if you display your high value in other ways than lying (Which would reduce your value anyway) then you will win.

How do you know they lower your value in their eyes? Examples? Usually if you are talking to a girl and they ask you that it just means they aren't interested if they loose interest or "lower your value" in your case. Kind of need a bit more information though evan.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that because after the answer they stop asking more questions.
when a woman stop wanting to know more about you that mean she is off now

but you could be right about manliness , my tone changed when I answer this question , and usually with a smile which is not a manly thing

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I always say: "I'm just dating around" or "I'm talking to someone".

There is nothing wrong with lying to women. 100% of women lie to men. Why be a sucker? Yeah.. I'll lie to a woman if it benefits me. I don't give a sh!t.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nah, the last one got pretty annoying so I'm taking a break for a bit." Goes nicely with the i-don't-give-a-fck vibe. Quite a few things implied without saying much, thinking about it.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
I always say: "I'm just dating around" or "I'm talking to someone".

There is nothing wrong with lying to women. 100% of women lie to men. Why be a sucker? Yeah.. I'll lie to a woman if it benefits me. I don't give a sh!t.

lol

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of women lie to men.

Meh you seem like you are forming some inner hatred towards the opposite sex. Everyone lies in general , not only women. You do the same thing if you don't want to talk to a girl who doesnt fit your standards.

el_perezoso

Reaction score
Pretty sure this was brought up in an episode of Seinfeld ("widower" was the best status, as I recall)

I just briefly say "nothing serious", and do my best to appear all mysterious and sh*t :p

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
100% of women lie to men.

Meh you seem like you are forming some inner hatred towards the opposite sex. Everyone lies in general , not only women. You do the same thing if you don't want to talk to a girl who doesnt fit your standards.
So I hate women if I admit they lie?

Please don't be a white knight fag.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm... This doesn't sound like a good question to be asked. It almost sounds like they're already viewing you as low value. I find it's better for them to say, "you look like a player", or be asking indirect questions to decipher your loyalty - because they already assume you to be of high value, and seeing others. Or saying something like, "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" - followed by positive comments (ex: "you're a good looking guy"; you have a nice personality"), or asking, "DO you have a girlfriend?" - because they already sense the inherent value, and assume you to be taken or seeing others.

It's mostly in their tone, and the manner in which they say it - as well as how they act towards you throughout. A look of disbelief or excitement followed by flirting and other interest signals is where you want to be. As well as them assuming you to be "lying", and deciphering your loyalty / honesty. Like saying, "you probably do this with everyone", and asking what you think of this girl and that, or why you were talking with them, or what you did.

Ironically, once you prove your loyalty by making it all about them, proving your worth, living up to their standards, possibly acting desperate (even if its not your intention, per se) - they seem to lose all interest, and view you as a low status loser who can't attract anyone - despite claiming to want a loyal nice guy and hating player bad boys... blah blah.

Just another one of those action vs word scenerios - where they're pursuing you harder when they assume you to be a player, good with the ladies, and not making them your priority - despite claiming to be bothered by it. Then losing interest once you ASSUME they want what they say they want (ie, the opposite), and following through on their desires. Or otherwise acting indesirable and fully loyal to prove your worth.

Crazy ****, man. This literally happens at the same time. They seem to want to know that you have options, and could leave at any time, and blah blah - without actually doing it. They want YOU to be the prize - not the other way around. It's part of that chase / challenge / needing a ****ing life BS. They want who everyone else wants; someone they have to prove their worth to, and fight for; live up to their standards; and be the special cookie who gets chosen. Even if it means going through hell, *****ing non-stop, and obliterating the competition to get there. Jealousy is generally a good thing.

It's all perception, really. It doesn't matter how actually you are - only how they believe you to be - based on the vibes they get. Players (of both genders; women do it too) have this **** down. Of course, you don't want to push it too hard, or no one is going to trust you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say: "No, no gf, I keep it light...it's hard juggling 3 or 4 girls at once!"

Keep it vague, funny, and in a none-of-your business tone, all the while smiling. Make it a fun game. She doesn't know you yet and this is your moment to make a fun impression. In a way it's a śhit test. If you crumble and think "oh śhit she is discovering I am a looser!", then it's all over and she can smell it.

Keep cool, slightly ****y, and hold your frame. Avoid harping on it, throw the convo back on her, and don't be so serious.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Nothing I said was white knight material. I'm just saying brotha everyone lies no need to hate women either just love em ****k it
What do you care how I feel about women unless you're a white knight fag? If I hate women or not.. what does that have to do with you?

I was telling the OP that lying to women isn't a big deal because they will lie to him. Don't see why such a statement comes with a "you hate women" response unless you're a white knight fag.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Hmmmm... This doesn't sound like a good question to be asked. It almost sounds like they're already viewing you as low value.
Yeah , women who view me as high value usually assume I have a gf , all your post was good , maybe that is why they turned off , some thing before that give them impression I am a loser (I am successful man but no much success with women )

"Nah, the last one got pretty annoying so I'm taking a break for a bit." Goes nicely with the i-don't-give-a-fck vibe. Quite a few things implied without saying much, thinking about it.
I dont think it is good idea , women think "other men can get good women , so he should be a loser to not be able to get nice woman "

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
evan12 said:

Next time a chick asks you if you have a girlfriend You don't answer them yes OR no. You simply SMILE and tell them:

"Thanks for asking. I'll take your application. Give me your number and we'll set up a meet over drinks to discuss it."

If they keep pushing and asking after that response and ask again: "Do you have a girlfriend?" then SMILE again while looking them directly in the eyes and reply: "Why? Do I need one?"

You use their question right away as an opportunity to get their number and a meet. If not. They can keep it moving.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
What do you care how I feel about women unless you're a white knight fag? If I hate women or not.. what does that have to do with you?

I was telling the OP that lying to women isn't a big deal because they will lie to him. Don't see why such a statement comes with a "you hate women" response unless you're a white knight fag.
lol you have a lot to learn bud. A white knight worships them is more the definition of a white knight. You know those stupid fvcks sympathyzing with the woman "ugh guys are such ass holes white knight: yeah i cant believe some guys are such pigs!". Actually a lot of guys have the theme of hatred towards women here, just read the depressing/negative threads youll see.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
lol you have a lot to learn bud. A white knight worships them is more the definition of a white knight. You know those stupid fvcks sympathyzing with the woman "ugh guys are such ass holes white knight: yeah i cant believe some guys are such pigs!". Actually a lot of guys have the theme of hatred towards women here, just read the depressing/negative threads youll see.
I have read those threads and I agree that some men here really hate women. At the same time I don't really give a sh!t because their hatred for women is not harming me.

A lot of those stories are very eye opening. Its good to read them and learn from other men's mistakes so you don't make them yourself. I've been lucky enough to never get totally screwed over by a woman thanks to watching how other men got screwed and learning from it!

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Say: "No, no gf, I keep it light...it's hard juggling 3 or 4 girls at once!"

Keep it vague, funny, and in a none-of-your business tone, all the while smiling. Make it a fun game. She doesn't know you yet and this is your moment to make a fun impression. In a way it's a śhit test. If you crumble and think "oh śhit she is discovering I am a looser!", then it's all over and she can smell it.

Keep cool, slightly ****y, and hold your frame. Avoid harping on it, throw the convo back on her, and don't be so serious.
EXACTLY.

Why are you even thinking of giving a serious answer? Keep it light/funny/****y. Turn it around on her.

"I guess that depends on your definition of girlfriend"
"I'm taking a break from relationships because I'm tired of girls using me as a sexual object"
"I only date girls with big butts" Then pretend to check at and size up her ass or something.

Have fun with it and stop taking girls seriously.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Next time a chick asks you if you have a girlfriend You don't answer them yes OR no. You simply SMILE and tell them:

"Thanks for asking. I'll take your application. Give me your number and we'll set up a meet over drinks to discuss it."

If they keep pushing and asking after that response and ask again: "Do you have a girlfriend?" then SMILE again while looking them directly in the eyes and reply: "Why? Do I need one?"

You use their question right away as an opportunity to get their number and a meet. If not. They can keep it moving.
thanks , I think it is good idea to make her think she want me , instead of letting her think I want her desperately