what those women want

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol .. fun reading .. it's consistant with an article i came across by a woman on askmen.com stating that intelligence was the number one factor LOL -YEAH -RIIIGGGHHHT. On this thread intelligence was stated on almost every single post.

If that were the case, there wouldn't be so many girlz dating total dipsh!ts! Of course they might be intelligent to them if the girl is dumb! Anyway it is a prerequisite and that's good, considering the girl is intelligent i think. Otherwise you get these girls bragging how 'incredibly smart' her guy is but he does terrible in classes, smokes etc. Things like that bug me, but to each her own.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a litte more and I can't take it anymore. It is just too funny

Ieferrence to the second link i posted this is their advice to girls who encounter the DJ. A man who has many women.

"I'm not going to give you sympathy. You need to stop giving him the time of day, immediately. Be rid of him completely. Yes, that means no more chances for him."

I don't think we hand out adivce like that do we? I mean if a guy is getting action from a girl then we wouldn't tell him to next her.

This is more evidence that women don't know what to do with a DJ.

Some of the women on that site think that askmen.com is an anit-woman site. lol

I wonder what they think of this site.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i want, i want, i want". What's new?

Completely useless to me. A woman gets ME, so what she wants in a man does not interest me. If she doesn't like who I am she can take a hike.

Once in a relationship, sure, things that she wants I am willing to compromise on, as long as it's not trying to change me. (i.e. "i want a little more affection" is OK by me, but "I dont like (attribute) about you" is practically walking herself out the door)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Lol .. fun reading .. it's consistant with an article i came across by a woman on askmen.com stating that intelligence was the number one factor LOL -YEAH -RIIIGGGHHHT. On this thread intelligence was stated on almost every single post.

If that were the case, there wouldn't be so many girlz dating total dipsh!ts! Of course they might be intelligent to them if the girl is dumb! Anyway it is a prerequisite and that's good, considering the girl is intelligent i think. Otherwise you get these girls bragging how 'incredibly smart' her guy is but he does terrible in classes, smokes etc. Things like that bug me, but to each her own.
Intelligence means something totally different to a woman. They don't want a smart guy at all. That is bullcrap. If that was true then all the guys with high IQs would have women.

A smart guy to a woman is someone who can predict her emotional behaviour and react in the correct way.

but, yeah... next time I'm on a date. I'm going to solve a selected quadradic equation right in front of her! ha... that will impress her. he he heeee.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
it creeps me out to see guys posting on there too, poor guys they won't stand a chance. I almost feel I need to dive in a save them.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
No surprise.

The funny thing is...the women on that forum probably don't DESERVE half the man they WANT.

I guarantee it's a bunch of depressed, jaded fatties trying to act the fool. :p

But it's normal...I'm sure we all have an idea in our heads about what kind of "perfect girl" WE would want.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a shame when the guy actually has control of his life, dating and sex life. i mean when he has choices and options (multiple girls), he has nothing to lose. no more bargaining chip for them! :D

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok it started working

wow, one ***** said 220lbs at 6' tall was skinny. what a dumb ****.

edit: she said it was a joke. wow, that was a horrible joke.

"get a sense of humor!" f*ck that, write funny jokes... how about that?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh,..all this does is prove the point I keep making over and over again that women have a laundry list of conditions for men to merit their intimacy, while men only have one.

Have a look at this chick's list:

Rachel's List

Guy's have one condition to merit their intimacy:

Is she hot?

---

Sorry, had to edit after reading the site a bit more - you're all right, this site is pathetic. I love the 'issues' these 'badgirls' find so distressing, heheh,..

spukee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well snap... I'm 5'7" so I guess I'm ****ed (or not ****ed rather) :(

Silly women, when will they learn that they don't get to pick the guy they fall for? :D

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
My First Post Here...

...because I couldn't resist Rachel's list. This is priceless. Let's shred it, shall we?

*ahem*

-5'8” and taller
-Dark brown hair with brown eyes/blue eyes
-Handsome
-Muscular
-Weight depending on height – not skinny, not fat

Ok, so she wants the prototypical "manly-man." Cool.

-Likes to cuddle
-*Affectionate* in front of friends
-Gives me lots of attention

Actually, maybe she'd rather have a puppy.

-Outgoing
-Likes to party
-Popular but doesn't know the whole state

Now wait a second--anyone else see the contradiction here? Moving on...

-Gives massages without me having to ask
-Tries not to argue
-Apologizes for when he does wrong

Yep. She definitely wants a puppy.

-Takes me out

Hmm. Maybe SHE'S the dog?

-Says what he's feeling
-Compliments me
-Wants to be with me as much as possible

Ahh, I get it. She wants someone she won't be attracted to. It's all coming together now.

-Likes to shop
-Friends with my friends
-Cooks for me

Hold on. Is she describing her ideal boyfriend or her ideal girlfriend?

-Likes everything about me
-Ignores my imperfections
-Puts up with my mood swings

Right. Tell me again how many qualifiers YOU have?

-Doesn't stare at other girls

"Is chemically castrated."

-Likes to clean

LOL.

-Doesn't ever yell at me
-Makes me the center of his world
-Not opinionated

I'm really starting to think she should just open a pet store.

-Doodles our names on paper

OMG! Like, I was TOTALLY thinking the same thing! Let's play MASH while we're at it!

-Can spell

Wow! Looks like I fit one of her criteria! I think I'm going to call her just to say "hi," tell her how much I miss her, take her out (making sure to open her car door for her,) go shopping with her, cook her dinner, give her a massage (without her having to ask,) cuddle with her, and not have an opinion. And the next morning, I will, of course, doodle our names on paper (just to see what my first name would look like with her last name.)

Guys, I think she's the one. :rolleyes:

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and this is rich:

He's not an oral freak and wants to be with a girl who isn't into it either.
Not to burst your bubble, sweetheart--but I'm not sure I can remember the last time I heard a guy say, "You know, the sex is great and all, but sometimes I wish she wouldn't blow me so much."

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: My First Post Here...

Originally posted by Gravyboat
...because I couldn't resist Rachel's list. This is priceless. Let's shred it, shall we?

*ahem*

-5'8” and taller
-Dark brown hair with brown eyes/blue eyes
-Handsome
-Muscular
-Weight depending on height – not skinny, not fat

Ok, so she wants the prototypical "manly-man." Cool.

That is about all she said that made any sense. The rest is all crap that was stuffed in to her fat ugly americanized opra head.

She started out with what she is attracted to. It is important to note that at least. But then she went on and talked about all her emotional needs. The impression I get is that she wants to act crazy and at the same time expect that her man will calm her down.

Women are attracted to REAL men. They may not admit it but they are WAY more shallow then men are .

That is why getting a woman is all about the impression you make. Very few women know how to appreciate a man for his big heart.