What the Bible wont tell you

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I've read the DJ bible and i am no longer AFC. One-itis is a thing of the past. ****y and funny comes naturally. However I am still single.

You see the DJ bible has taught me how to change my mindset. But I still don't know how to get a girl in High School. The rules seem different, and I have no idea how to ask someone out.

A date? In highschool? No one I knows goes on dates.
Hanging out? I'm not in a social group that hangs out with girls. Semi-popular group but not popular.
Partys? Doesnt happen. Again, friends are not party animals.

So what do I do? How do I take the next step before I end up in the friends zone?

The bible often says you dont need to DO anything to get them attracted to you. If you DONT give them attention and IGNORE them but BELIEVE you are a DJ. I've been there and dont that, it didn't work. I thought I was the bomb so much so I didn't think I needed girls, and didn't try. I thought this would attarct them to me.

"You are more likely to get laid when you aren't trying to". This sentance pops up a lot, but it didn't work for me. This leads me to believe that i have to try, that I have to DO something...

But what?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the "bible" is pretty stupid... i rarely tell people to go to it.

i'll give advice some other time... i'll think of some good answer... i'm just tired.

well i'll give you a hint now i guess...

get involved in things...
• get a job.
• join a "social group."
• make friends with different "cliques" or whatever it is

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What sort of losers don't like parties? Find some new friends.

That advice might be in The Bible.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same sigutation... It's imposible to not contact girl in one of your classes. Just talk with em' and you know what to do.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
dates happen all the time, you just dont know about it.

you don't HAVE to party, but there are definetely parties happening

if your social group doesn't hang out with girls, set up somewhere to chill, and bring girls along, unless your friends are complete AFCs, things should be fun.

remember about the date thing, you don't have to say that it's a date, you can just say let's hang out, if it's just you 2, it's a date, and she knows it

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like countless exercise programs and diets, the DJ Bible doesn't work UNLESS YOU USE IT! You've made yourself a better person, now reap the glory and success with women by making approaches. You don't need a club or a party to go up to a group of ladies and say "I am the SAMRI72!" Just do it!

Before finding this site, I too was below AFC, known for being famous but not popular. Sosuave.com opened my eyes to a whole new perspective on life. I feel like Harry Potter, this is a new world where women are actually attracted to me and I'm not a clingy stalker-bound AFC. I've taken risks, opportunities, and have had a great 6 weeks of sarging. So what have you been doing?

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your points fellas. Thing is my friends are my best friends in thw whole world, and there is no way I'm ditching them. But, sadly most of them are massive AFCs. I don't know many people that go partying.

So SamRi72. How do you sarge? What risks have you taken? What do you reccomend I do?

How do you turn a friendly acquaintance into a good friend? How do you turn girls into girlfriends in high school.

I want to TRY. I was to take RISKS, ACTION and DO things.

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this situation before, I'm in an all boys school. But then we were invited to a girl's birthday party by some of out other friends. You must have SOME friends who know girls, you don't HAVE to be with your best mates all the time ya know.

I'm in a clique full of AFCs, me being the odd DJ....just ask some of your other friends what they're doing over the weekend or something.

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mainly into two cliques, both don't have a great deal of involvement with girls. It might sound like I'm making it harder that it sounds, but I guess I just dont have a wide variety of close friends. Girls that I know are mostly in all-girl cliques. I'm just trying to think... How do I get into cooler cliques? And more importantly, fit in...