What Subject Do You and Your Girlfriend Argue About the Most?

Sonny SixShooter

Reaction score
After reading this forum for nearly 3 years I've finally decided to join the party:D ....

I would have to say that me and my girlfriend usually fight about me being too busy for her or her flirtacious behavior. Which I (hopefully) have set straight. So I'm just curious..What do you and your partner usually argue about?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
does most recent ex count since I dont have one?

If so, it was sex. She didn't want to have it until marriage. I thought otherwise. Now we're not together. And I'm still a virgin. So yeah. Looks like I lost that argument.

Alexi

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was about me "not caring". Why women assume you don't care if you're not gushing all over her is beyond me.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how I start most of the fights. She'd bend over (to me) any time, but when I am displeased, I let it be known. Used to be about all kinds of trivial crap, until I got a grip on myself and stopped taking her for granted.

I don't even remember the shít we fought over.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno we fight over all kinds of stupid sh!t. Sometimes even over the smallest things would cause a big argument. Its been like that atleast 2 a week for the past 4 months out of 9. :p I always seem to win though so yea..