What style to attract women- bad boy vs sophisticated business man look

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Alright so just 2 random pics above to give the idea of the topic. Business-man being more handsome by genetics here, but in a world of constant competition and the thought of standing out more like a bad boy, in the house representing is PUA and black belt jiu jitsu master Arash Dibazar. Now, if you dont know who he is you can look him up on youtube, he has 3 girlfriends I believe, whom he says are only committed to him (it is the idea at least) but he can do whatever he wants, and sometimes get girls home for group sex with his girlfriends. Arash represents something extreme, and he doesnt believe a word that comes out of a woman. This style that he has is not random at all, it all has a purpose as he would tell you, and he is very confident. Is a guy like this the final product in a desperate escape from the male beta society ? I guess his style with makeup and tattoos can be hard on the eye for other men, but the way he lives is quite unbelievable. His girlfriends all work for him at his MMA company I heard.

I wanted to create a discussion about how important it is to have a style that gets the inner bad boy out in you. We can talk about having trendy hair styles that women love. You all see the same haircuts on men these days, short on the sides, often buzzed, longer on top in a slicked kind of way.
Does it give social status to have a "cool" haircut that every other men has? Does it mean you understand a trend, is that sexy? Or what about if you just cut it all of? If your face can take the attention, is it really that bad?

One could talk about Jason Statham, whom all girls seem to love, but lets be fair, its not the hair that makes up mr Jason, its the total package.

It seems to me that some men do well when presenting this package: doing MMA, bald or skinhead with tattoos and a beard.

Some like the slick business man approach, and I guess it would get you more respect within those environments (?) or is that old school.

I for one come from a family where everyone wanted me to have thick curly hair like Frodo, and no beard. Look like a beta faggot. (I have a smaller jaw so it looks horrible) I for one love that I can get a nice beard, and I hate longer hair. I have a trimmer and love to take it all off. Then they have to remind me that they loved when I had long curly hair many years ago and no beard. Is this something your siblings could say because your new style looks intimidating to them and therefore it could spark attraction in other women? Is this a weird way of controlling you? Because my mind cannot believe what I am hearing from my own family and I get positive reactions from others about my short beard and skinhead style.

It can mess with your mind when your family is not supportive, specially from your dad at a younger age as we had very different styles, and I guess it still is making me unsure of myself till this day as I am not having the success with women I know i can so I am actually thinking about saving some of my hair and go for a more normal haircut, try it out again.

How big of a deal is hair for us guys? I love having no hair but dudes everywhere has hair so one could think that its because it works, looks better on them, girls might love their hair, guys dont have the balls to cut it/shave it off (which I know is also true)

If having no hair makes you look tougher, does that mean a woman gets more whet by looking at you? Im overthinking...

What do you guys think about style and how important is it to attract women? How far should you go with this bad boy thing? If you look like a cute guy genetically, is it much more important to show these other bad boy sides in order to compete? For instance Im 6.2, about 176 pounds and I have to eat a lot to be at this weight when I am working out hard, I will always give off a slim look and I have feminine features.

\\mattyice//

Don Juan
Reaction score
I switch between both styles depending on how I am feeling. I have gotten most of my success, and women to approach me, when I am more dressed up ( fitted button up shirt, nice belt, shoes, slacks etc. you get what I mean. ) The key is the fit of the clothes and don't look like your trying too hard, you gotta be comfortable in what you wearing. I am also tall and I am about 230lbs and I have always been lean so that probably helps.
On the weekend or when I want to be casual or go out to the bar or club I will wear darker clothes that are still fitted well but give off that "bad boy" look you described along with a leather jacket. I will say this look definitely comes off as more intimidating and I won't be approached as much as when I dress more business and well put together.
I guess you just gotta wear whats appropriate for the setting and what you are most comfortable with. I love both styles but the key is to keep it simple but unique to yourself.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A business guy with a bit of an edge will always win out. I ALWAYS dress well... and usually have success.