What sports should I try?

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna start a new sport but the problem is I have no idea what to do. Right now the only sport I do is tennis, which a kind of suck at, everyone in my group is younger than me and my coach wont let me play competition for some reason, so I think i might drop that. I played lacrosse for the school this year and that was Ok but not that great, I wasnt very good, but at least I wasnt the worst on the team. I dont think I will do it next yeaer because it goes from under 15s to under 17s and they will just all kick my ass. I never been really good at sports, im not unfit its just my ball skills arent too good and for some reason I only just realised if I practise a sport enough I might get good at it. The only sport I have been really good at is running, as I have good staminar. Im strong but im also smaller in terms of hieght and that is a big disadvantage it most sports. It would be good if I could start a sport where I could practise it in my backyard so that I could get good at it by practising all the time. Last year I played soccer every day and I got pretty good, but im not so good anymore and also we didnt really play soccer it was more like bash each other and play soccer at the same time. So does anyone have any suggestions of sports I might be good at or that I could get good at?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like your only chance will be tetherball.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try wrestling, size doesn't matter in that at all because they put you in weight classes. even then, being short is an advantage because more of your weight will be in muscle instead of bone and then you're stronger than the taller guy in your weight class.

other than that, try soccer.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can jump really high, or at least high, try for volleyball! There's a player in my team that is about 5'3 or 5'4 and he can jump freaking high for a short guy!

If no great hops, that's still fine. You can do cross country, track & field (since u say u are strong/have good stamina/like to run). Wrestling is a good option too, since height doesnt make too much of a difference.

Feel the sports out; I'm sure you'll find the right one.