What sites are you guys using to meet women?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing.

These days I'm focused on my career, not puss.

There are quite a few women who want me but most of them are fat. I would rather be single.

I've always struggled to attract the ones I actually find attractive, but I realized that I shouldn't invest too much into it. The best relationships I've had were the ones where I didn't even try to get them.!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done with them all, met women of all all the mentioned sites, they never look like their pictures. no personalities, super big *****s....time wasters and BPD. Forget it.....now Tinder charging for likes HA

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used badoo but quitted, simply deleted it.

Got a good fvck with a normal looking but very sensual girl but nothing else, most good looking girls either take forever to reply or dont reply at all.

Only ugly girl, I mean ugly not below average ever make a move.

Im fine putting work behind things as long as the chance for a worth reward are agreeable.

Better put a lot of work in a great sure thing than putting very few work in something with low chances of success.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried POF, OkC and Tinder. None of them is ideal -- you just aren't gonna find your soulmate without a lot of effort, at least as much as it takes to find one in real life -- but Tinder is definitely my favourite because it's the most casual (in terms of informal atmosphere; it's not so much a hookup app any more) and has the most women on it, so while you won't find the love of your life, you can certainly find an ersatz-soulmate to kill some time with.

POF and OkC are a waste of time IMO, especially POF. OkC is pretty dead in my area and POF is full of girls who have the healthy glow of someone who got knocked up at 16 and aged another 30 years in the space of four. (And yet, sadly, only physically.) Most OkC girls are butch feminists with neon green hair but I occasionally strayed across ones disguised as hot, artsy free-spirited types. I only dated one girl from OkC, although she was actually pretty great. Never went on a date with a girl from POF. It's a densely populated ghost-town and most of the denizens are worn-out hags, even the ones who are still 20.

I only use Tinder now, and I usually have better luck just going out and enjoying myself without making an explicit effort to get laid. I have a vague idea that at least three or four girls in my social circle would sleep with me if I pushed the idea, but none of them are particularly hot, so I just let my ego feed on that vague idea. Anyway, about two months ago a new girl around said "Hi" to me in a club and I said "Hi" back and left to get myself another drink. A month later she saw me at a party and asked why I blew her off. A few hours after that she was blowing me off up against one of those smallish mausoleums that bereaved grandiose narcissists who want to play Pharaoh but can't afford a real tomb have built around their dearly departed.

Anyway, I find life tends to throw good things your way when you stop trying to force it, like a spiteful friend who makes a point of offering everyone else gum when you badger him for a piece (that never actually happened to me btw). Of course the mechanism that is really at play is the evident absence of desperation. It's a DHV that girls pick up on. In the story above, I just glanced back, said "Hi", stood up and wandered off. It wasn't a conscious tactic, I simply didn't feel like talking and wanted another drink. Later, when she asked me why I blew her off, I told her I just felt like it, followed by something like "You seemed to like it though", to which she replied that girls tend to like a man who ignores them. Obviously everyone on this site knows that already, but I was mildly surprised to hear her actually say it. I just pretended it was news to me and made a mental note to do it on purpose some day.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Done with them all, met women of all all the mentioned sites, they never look like their pictures. no personalities, super big *****s....time wasters and BPD. Forget it.....now Tinder charging for likes HA
True. I've used POF, OKC and Match in the past. I still have a match account for the next couple of months but I don't log in very much. The girls I've met online have really been disappointing. The last one I met was a 21 year old pre-med student from my city. She looked like a 7 in her pics, met her in person and she was barely a 5 with the ego of a supermodel. Never called her again. I did date one chick I met online that I swear was BPD. That turned out to be a nightmare. So I'm gonna work on my day game :up:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whisper is where all the cool kids are.

All those other sites are where the bottom of the barrels are.

Whisper will last for as long as the bottom barrellers don't hear about it and then when they do, it's onto the next app.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Hooking up...
More like a bunch of AFC's deserpately trying to hook up... I think the app is fantastic minus all of the damn nice guys. If you have decent texting game, like you aren't boring or horny as f*ck, you can get pretty far though.

But seriously, the amount of nice guys on there make me so sick. So SICK.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're never going to meet a worthwhile chick on a dating site. No above average looking female uses online dating unless she's be ran through, has emotional issues, children, or all of the above.

The best dating site you can use is RL. And the good news is, it's free.