What should we understand if a girl is scared of you?

Bullet

Reaction score

There is a girl who is a bit scared of me:box: . She always gives me a good eye contact and smile. I can know from her activity that she is interested on me. I do like her and want to propose her.
We do have a nice flirting when we are together. But I realize that she is a bit moody:confused: . Most often she is in a bad mood and sometime reacts like a stranger to me:eek: . Whenever I tease her and have flirt with her, I can see easily that her face blushes and becomes pale. Eventhough she is smiling, I can easily see that she is nervous and afraid while talking with me. Is it good if she is nervous and afraid when talking with her? What can you say about this girl? How can I impress her so that my proposal do not go on vain?:cheer: :rockon:

I am just a begineer to this thread.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
She's just nervous. "What will he think", "Does he like me", yeah....

I haven't seen someone post Comic Sans in a long long long, good job!

What does your proposal mean? If it's a date, just go for some....bowling and coffee. It's not that hard -_-

Muskan Shakya

Reaction score
She just take care of you and interested on you. She is afraid of your rejection and complain, so she is scared of you. She do not want to do the things that make you feel bad about her so she is taking care of every step.

When ever we love anyone, we are afraid that we might not do the things that make the loved one bad. So we are a bit sensitive. Same things hold for that girl.