what should i say to her??

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, last nite i hung out with this girl from work, we were chilling at my place and it slowly moved on and on, and then this happened
what should i say to this girl when i see her at work again?? this was the first time i ever saw her outside of work
:confused: :confused:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jokingly say "next time your gona have to do a better job of turning me on"

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
jokingly say "next time your gona have to do a better job of turning me on"
I like this response!

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
anything else?? i figure ill probably just act like nothing happened.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do not need to make a big deal of it like they say "do not make a big dela out of anytinhg untill it is somthing" it was no big deal but if you pretend it never happened then that could be uncomfterble. When you see her you should say the line i told you to say earlyer, more a less straight away with in a minute or so, and then explain the truth, ie what you mentioned in the post.

hope iv been a help

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why in the world would you act like nothing happened? You ****ed her and your going to just act like nothing happened?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^maybe she was asleep?;)

j/k.
Sucks bro. take their advice.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaMar
why in the world would you act like nothing happened? You ****ed her and your going to just act like nothing happened?
yah, i hung out wid her once and i ****ed her. shes a slut. why would i want to go out with her?? shes a classic **** and chuck buddy. if you lived closer id hook you up :D
so yeah, i just acted like nothing happened and talked to her just like i did before, and she was like "hey, you get off at the same time as me tommorow, we shud go over to my house after so we can drink and party". then this other girl i work with says "aww____, you're gonna sleep with her??" so i was like "noooo....:rolleyes: "