what should i give her for her bday

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this isn't what u think, this girl isnt my girl or interest or watever, she's just a girl that's a drummer in my band but i have no interest in her, to me we are just normal frnds

the thing is i can tell she is a bit interested in me, and i also want to gain her trust and close friendship so she can introduce me to her other female frnds which some are quite pretty, so what should i give her for her bday that is appropriate

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her out to lunch. The best thing you can invest is your time and attention.

broadsword303

Don Juan
Reaction score
War of the Worlds, on DVD. That movie ROCKS!

It has som many creepy moments, it'll make any girl jump into your arms.

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i take her to lunch wouldnt it seem like i want to date her, although i dont?

drum sticks...hmmm, she may already have a lot of them already but i think it may work

as for the movie she has alredy seen it and she doesnt like it lol

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ICaughtFire
if i take her to lunch wouldnt it seem like i want to date her, although i dont?
You're taking her to lunch. It's that simple. You're not asking her to marry you.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
lunch isn't a bad idea, it's a day date, which is friendlier than night, which would be more romantic. The drum stick thing would be cool if you got her some special sticks (from her fav. band, says somethin cool/funny/whatever etc) even if they're not for playing, just for something unique.