What should i expect/do??

PimpC 2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok my ex-girl from about three years ago and i have been friends ever since we broke up. I see her occasionally, but not often but When we do see each other, if often by coincedence, or we're jus bumpin into each other. Like we never plan to meet really. I talk to her on the pc like everyday. We talk to each other bout everything including how her and her bf are doin. Now they're broken up and the otha day out of nowhere i asked her to go to a baseball game wit me and she said yea. Should i consider this a date or just a friend outing. like should i try and do things with her or what??

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like should i try and do things with her or what??
its up to you. Do you see her as a friend? Are you still attracted to her? Would it make you happy if you and her become boyfriend girlfriend again?

But in case you're planning to do things with her and attempt to get her back, its gonna be a HARD SHOT... no matter how much of a don juan you became in 3 years... :D

Good luck tho... ;)

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from what you said, it seems like you guys are too far into the friend's zone to become something more. It's up to you though..if you think risking your friendship with her is worth it, then go for it.

Although, there's nothing wrong with going out and doing something with her. Try to see her more often and make your decision.