What should i do??

PimpC 2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i had a girlfriend lst year and afta like 3 months she dumped me, but durin the relationship, she said she loved me.

Then, last december, she started talkin 2 me again and we got bac together. after a month we broke up again. During this time of goin together also she said she loved me and the reason she dumped me this time was cuz of another boy.

Now recently, i think she trying to get back with me again, and, i know i shouldnt but i want to cuz i still have feelins for her but also i kno i shouldnt cuz of what she's done to me in the past. How do u guys think i should handle this situstion. She was tellin me that she was stupid for what she did and that she made a mistake and stuff like that, but i dunno wat to do, i wanna go bac with her but then i dont cuz of wat she did.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off Love is just a word, you can't express love, you just know its there. Never trust the word.

From what i read this b*tch is just using you for a boyfriend (She dumped you for someone else, then came back to you).

She's not worth your time or energy buddy.

NEXT!

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl isnt worth your time.

i know its hard to take this advice, but i agree with Vincent

NEXT

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
What so she loves you but decides to break up with you for another guy. I suggest you leave it otherwise in 3 years time it will be:

1)Girl dumps you for another guy
2)Guy breaks up with girl
3)Girl comes back to you, says she loves you and what a mistake she made.
4)Girl dumps you for another guy
5)Guy breaks up with her
6)She comes back again saying she loves you and what a mistake she made
7)Repeat steps 1-6 as many times as appropriate

Girls are not stupid. They know what they are doing when they go off with another guy. I bet if you slept with another girl you would hear all **** about it like "How could you do this to me?" and "I don't deserve this" and "What have I ever done to hurt you?" and then if you say "well you run off with other guys" you'll hear the famous "that was differant" line. Do yourself a favour man and leave her unless you get a kick out of being the "base camp" for her to retreat to when things get hard further up the mountain(for example her getting dumped)