Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question and would appreciate it
if you could give me some input. there is this girl who
I liked but she had a boyfriend so i backed off and didn't talk to
her, maybe once a week or so. I talked to her about 2 weeks ago
and she said she had broken up with her bf. I didn't say anything
she probably knows I like her anyways. I didn't talk to her at
all since she told me she was single again. it's been 2 weeks
and I got a email from her wondering were I have been and wanted to know if I was still alive so to speak. do u think I should
write back or even talk to her? Or should I forget her all together
we hit it off really well when I first met her until i found out she was taken. so now that she aint should I do something? I hope you all understand what i'm sayin hehe and thanks!

Premier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any reason not to go after this girl? She's got a high IL (high enough to wonder where you're at), and now she's single.
If I'm reading this right she's been broken up with the other guy for a month now. That means it's a perfect time to go in and make your move. She's letting you know that she's waiting. I don't see any reason not to go after it, unless there is something you're not telling us.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no doubt get in there buddy and remember to strike while the iron is hot.

It seems to me like her IL is at LEAST 75%...and i wouldnt worry about time either..girls can be strange creatures sometimes..

I knew this girl who croke off her engagement..and then she started to have a crush on my friend like 2 months later..can you say MOVED ON?

Anyways...it seems like the time is right..so get over there and tap that @ss lol.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. She could have a high IL in you.

It could also mean that she has no intention of getting involved with you, but she wants you to fawn over her so that she can feel better about herself. Of course, you know better than to fall for that. :D

My point is that women play a lot of games. But I agree with everyone. Go for it!

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man,

you hit it off when you met,
she TOLD you she broke up with her bf,
and contacted YOU asking YOU whatup?

sh!t,

all signs point to-------------------> whatchoo waitin for?

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
flyjesta,

You need to act like a man, not stop effeminate, wimp. That's what us women want. Now try to be a man.

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the info, I didn't get to talk to her cuz I was busy but tomorrow i'll give her holler, she works for a lawyer so
she is always online. so I think I might just get online to talk to her or is that to corny? im gonna see if she wants to do something tomorrow? do u think that is not enough time in advance? or should I wait well thanks again

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be a shoulder to cry for a woman i am interested in, i have a ton of friends to do that. The worse thing that can happen is you sleep with her and later she ends up going back to his ex.

Be cautious.