What should I do?

RealGuy96

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl and I were texting yesterday and I said some rude chit as a joke. We were talking about our dreams of what we wanted to be doing in the future! This was the exact part where the convo goes bad!

Her: You're so funny lol
Me: Lol you're telling me stuff I already know, but all jokes aside I support anything you do
Her: I appreciate that :)!
Me: I don't care if you appreciate it or not lol ( I was joking)
Me: Lol ignore my last message, I was being rude! Tell me more about your goals!
Her: No, you're too rude, goodbye
Me: Sometimes I just say rude stuff as a joke and bye!

Is there anyway to fix this? !!

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to "fix" this texting crash with more texting. See her in person. Don't go touchy-feely, be the same as always. If she brings it up, apologize ONCE.

Side note: Are you familiar with exegetes? They read and interpret the bible and other scriptures. Years can be spent on minute distinctions between two meanings. Nothing can be "proven", but everything can be argued. Well, women are the same with text messages. The less material you feed them, the better. "ok cu @ 8" would actually be the ideal response for a guy ...

RealGuy96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moroder said:
Don't try to "fix" this texting crash with more texting. See her in person. Don't go touchy-feely, be the same as always. If she brings it up, apologize ONCE.

Side note: Are you familiar with exegetes? They read and interpret the bible and other scriptures. Years can be spent on minute distinctions between two meanings. Nothing can be "proven", but everything can be argued. Well, women are the same with text messages. The less material you feed them, the better. "ok cu @ 8" would actually be the ideal response for a guy ...
My car is in the shop, so it is going to be quite hard to see her today.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
I'm confused with your text.. Can she pick you up? No?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Can you take a taxi? It can help to see her. I did once. I was confused with the conversation.

RealGuy96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Can you take a taxi? It can help to see her. I did once. I was confused with the conversation.
I could always take a taxi, but she lives quite far. I was just thinking I should just call her and explain that it was a joke.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
RealGuy96 said:
I could always take a taxi, but she lives quite far. I was just thinking I should just call her and explain that it was a joke.
Taxi might be too much money. What if she is too mad to answer the phone? A bus? Seeing her in person is what you should do. The phone already screwed you up.

RealGuy96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Taxi might be too much money. What if she is too mad to answer the phone? A bus? Seeing her in person is what you should do. The phone already screwed you up.
Yeah I could take the bus to see her! She would most definitely pick up the phone though. I feel like I should say what I need to say and leave the ball in her court! Talk to some other girls

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girlfriends knows you are sometimes joking around she shouldn't take it so bad. just leave her be for a day , she will forget about it.

Jeez... don't get crazy every time she get upset. also don't apologize.. when you do that it shows you are weak.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her. If she cares at all about you she'll text you soon.

If she wants to play immature she can continue her act. Don't apologise.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Ignore her. If she cares at all about you she'll text you soon.

If she wants to play immature she can continue her act. Don't apologise.

Exactly.
If she pulled this sh!t now what will happen when you guys argue or fight.

ignore her and do your stuff until she comes around. you apologizing gives her the sense she can behave like this and not get punished. set her straight.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

she said Bye, so **** her. Let her say bye and lets see where that gets her.

If you give into this, she will control you like a b1tch in the future and see you as a weak man.

She said bye, so thats it. No contact.

Until she re-contacts you then sure, try to work things out.