What should I do

kazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've been talking to this girl for a while, and we met up about a month ago. we hooked up a couple times at her place and she said she liked me. she seemed like a trick though so I just told her I liked her too and didn't really mean it. so anyway she got a boyfriend so I stopped talking to her for a while...now she's blowing up my phone asking me to hang out. should I just drop her or what? i dont know if she's trying to do a fwb thing here

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she's most likely an attention Wh0re. Or just wants to use you as an emotional tampon to kill time with until her and her boyfriend meet up again.
Unless she shows sexual interest in you, back off and check out other girls, if she becomes single try her out again if you want.

kazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah its pretty weird because she's shown alot of sexual interest and we've already gone pretty far. one of my close female friends introduced me to her so its not like I can just ignore her and expect no repercussions. I guess i'll just spin some other plates for now and see what I come up with. thanks

kazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

So yesterday we hung out with some friends, apparently I came up in the conversation before I got there. It was pretty chill but she called me up after and asked if I still had feelings for her...I didn't directly answer this but I do think I'm starting to catch feelings for her. She brought up something from before (we made a bet that i had to take her somewhere and I lost) but I said we couldn't go cause of her new guy...she is the type to cheat. So I pretty much told her we needed some time to figure things out alone and we should go into NC. Anyways she just called me twice, I'm about to ignore her completely...:rolleyes: