what should i do next? and be smooth with it?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what's up all. I just want to know what you guys think...

This girl came up to me at school, when i was really busy with stuff. So i pretty much told her that i'd see her at the party. Yeah, i saw her at the party, but I was also busy working at the door. Then she goes to the next party we have. I went up to her, met her friends, and then we met up on he dance floor. She was into it, and so was it. Eventually her and her friends leave the dance floor (it was ****ing hot), and I guess they took off. So... I was planning on telling her that she dances very well and that we should kick it sometime and get the number. What do you guys think?

So far, she's been chasing me. i obviously have to go after her. But I just don't want to chase her... but at this point i may have to? Has anyone given their number out and had it work for them?

Last edited:

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently her interest level is fairly high, sense she came up to you. Also I like the way you were busy when she came up. Most guys I know (including me in the past) would have dropped what I was doing immediately to give her my full attention.

I think you should definetly go for the number. But thats just my opinion....

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone given their number out and had it work for them?

>>> Sounds like she's interested, but from everything I've been reading they say don't give your number out unless it's an exchange of #'s. Just giving your # out w/out getting hers is a bad move. I ran that by a couple female friends of mine this past weekend , when I was discussing this kind of sh*t with them, and they both agreed they would not call a guy, even if they liked him, if he just gave them his number and did not ask for theirs. They said this is because A) it seems like he's arrogant for just handing his number out , in effect saying call if you feel like it, if not I don't really care, and B) it makes them feel like they have to do the "man" job of pursuing you. So I wouldn't just give her yours, but from the sound of it you can get hers pretty easily. So definitely go that route. ~Dino

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i gave mine out today, the situation kinda made me make the choice of giving it out or not seeing her again. (i tried closing ) So ill get back to you....when she replies lol.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chancer
... I was planning on telling her that she dances very well and that we should kick it sometime and get the number. What do you guys think?
tell her she needs some dance lessons, and then tell her your the man teach her.
And then take her out to a redneck bar, and teach her haw to dance hill-billy style.:crackup: :crackup:

don't just give her a compliment and ask her out, PLAY WITH IT, FLIRT....