What should i do/change to become approachable?

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
it always seem's that no girls ever approach me even though i'm one sexy *****.

I mean not to be modest but i'm a good looking guy with an amazing amount of confidence and show it off alot....i figure it might be because i'm too "outta there league" and they think they don't stand a chance with me.

that sounds arrogant...but i'm just happy with my body and like to make it known :D

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have "an amazing amount of confidence" why are you not approaching them?

Men approach.....women get approached.

In my experience confident people never wait for life to happen to them.....they go out and make it happen.

EDIT:Arrogance isn't too much self confidence.....it's a lack of self confidence

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like my brother! :)

My bros very good looking but lacks confidence.

Either your overestimating your confidence or you need to go out more where there are women abound. Or just say Hi.

Should do the trick. Another thing? Whats your bodyfat %?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoveBOT
it always seem's that no girls ever approach me even though i'm one sexy *****.

I mean not to be modest but i'm a good looking guy with an amazing amount of confidence and show it off alot....i figure it might be because i'm too "outta there league" and they think they don't stand a chance with me.

that sounds arrogant...but i'm just happy with my body and like to make it known :D
i guess you answered your own question. women hardly approach men but will give you subtle signs as comming as close to you. i dont think women will just come at you like whats up baby.. except they are young.. mainly younger girls approach me. and im sick of it. and also how you act matters if you are goodlooking and act like you dont know you are or care then thats better in my own experience. some guys are really funny i saw this one dude tonite who thought he was all that and he walked like he was on a catwalk.. hes whole presence was so canned and fake that girls spotted this and laugh at him.. dont over do all that im the king bull**** . dont be fake and if you wana be fake do it well.
that poor dude embarassed himself, maybe he was a member of this site haha.. i know some dudes take this **** too far

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be laid back. Chill out. Don't feel the need to make a witticism at every oppurtunity to hide your lack of confidence.