What now? Next?

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WhAt NoW..NeXt?

well i asked this one girl im focused on for now something thats low risk : her email

lately i gave her some eye contact and she responded back positively and stuck out her breasts and stuff

After class i decided to ask for this "simple, innocent" thing and as we were walking she says "not now" (im in an honors class thats full of sophomores <im a freshman>)

so i say "not now ok"
I see her at the later after school, and danielle is in one of her groups and i take a look and she does a hair flip

one of her friends comes and asks , "do you like danielle" (shes annoying and smiles too much)

i just ignored this and just talked wiht my friend and i guess danielle watched in the distance

im guessing strongly shes not really interested, but wants the attention (despite she's "shy")

im freshman too so who knows

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are u trying to next exactly? u didnt even get anywhere.
youz a hoe,
i said that youz a hoe.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firstly, no girl can EVER smile to much, unless its cause she wants you and she's really clingy. a girls smile is a beautiful thing

secondly, all her body language suggests interest. just hang out with her, be funny, and see where it leads. DON'T HESITATE!

ps just a little sidenote when you wanted to ask her something and she said not now, don't say ok. say something like "this will only take a second" if she really doesn't want to talk, then let it go. but no one should be able to just brush you aside like that. they should respect you and be happy that you are giving them attention at all.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn double postings

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
firstly, no girl can EVER smile to much, unless its cause she wants you and she's really clingy. a girls smile is a beautiful thing .

you know that im talking about her friend right ..who asked me if i liked her

great math class is goign to be so much FUN tomorrow..bah

so should i still flirt or act any different, im probably going to act the same

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
youz a hoe,
i said that youz a hoe.
LMAO

A girl can smile too much, the same goes for a guy. Women are beautiful and so are men, but that doesn't mean excessive traits are desirable.

2 the original poster, confront her, do something....don't let it fade away without gettin a sure answer, because if you keep her in the abck of your head, it mite lead to oneitis or wondering "what if"

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
youz a hoe,
i said that youz a hoe.
lmao, I concur. It seems like you didn't get anywhere. All you need is some time with this girl. Smiling or not doesnt mean anything

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone knows that the girl i gave EC to isn't the one who smiled right?

it was her friend when she was asking about the interest

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i know that

all i was saying is that as far as im concerned, no one can EVER smile too much.

happy happy happy

(i need to lay off the pot lol ;) )