What NOT to do?

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a ton of stuff all over the place about what to do to generate attraction, etc.

But what about what NOT to do? I have seen very few things on it. I do everything that I've learned from sosuave, but since I'm making a lot of mistakes it's not having as powerful of an effect.

It would be very helpful if someone could highlight a few things that you should NOT do. Thanks

Also, I don't have a problem with light kino, but how do I know when to take it to the next level (handholding, etc.), and what should I do?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think a list of what NOT to do is necessary.

As far as kino goes, ESCALATE. That is key.

The way to know when to escalate is to look for IOI's or SOI's.....you can also force the IOI's if you not getting them naturally...Ive been expirementing with this and it works wonders.

So...look for 3 IOI's or SOI's.....and then you know ESCALATE....3 more and ESCALATE etc.

Check out my fourum and bootcamp for more examples and info.

Love,
Smooth

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
I dont think a list of what NOT to do is necessary.

As far as kino goes, ESCALATE. That is key.

The way to know when to escalate is to look for IOI's or SOI's.....you can also force the IOI's if you not getting them naturally...Ive been expirementing with this and it works wonders.

So...look for 3 IOI's or SOI's.....and then you know ESCALATE....3 more and ESCALATE etc.
I agree, no need to look at the negative aspects.

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are IOIs or SOIs? Im assuming theyre signs of interest or indications of interest or something? That would be helpful to know :)

Also, what are DHV techniques? Ive seen them mentioned before on other forums, but there wasnt enough context for me to figure out what they were.

Thanks for the help!