What MADE ME approach even though i've never....

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i NEVER approach girls outta fear, yeah i'm not afraid to say it.
Aswell as the fact i can't carry a conversation with them atall.

But that went outa the window last night, even though i still couldn't talk very well,made silly mistakes and sounded dumb....but ATLEAST I APPROACHED.

here's what made ME approach....I said to myself

"Richard,what's it gonna take to get your ass to approach, instead of being a loser bar fly?"

then it hit me like a ton of bricks....it's soooo simple to MAKE ME approach...MONEY!!.

So i started this new game up with my brother where we both put £10 into a box or whatever at the start of the night before we go out.
Now in order to get MY £10 back, ASWELL as get my bro's £10 he put in i would NEED to approach atleast 5 girls (yeah starts off low untill i get better)
or else the money would stay in the box untill the following week where i would have to put another £10 in aswell as my bro taking it up to £40.

basically the idea is,you approach, or your gonna lose YOUR MONEY...now i approached 2 girls which means it's in there for next time me and my bro go out aswell as his money.

So all i have to do is force myself to approach 5 girls and i win £40.

the theory behind this is you LOSE MONEY and also you can GAIN MONEY if you can approach...it kinda get's you more focused.
Well it worked for me...only 2 but that's more than 0 which i've done in 10 years.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just like when i'm playing pool......i play like CRAP until there's a bet going.

and then i get 10x better.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do something like that too.

Great that you're approaching! Soon enough it'll come to you as second nature.

I approached a 6 set last night! Just my little brag as Ive started approaching recently too and it feels great! :)

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
I used to do something like that too.

Great that you're approaching! Soon enough it'll come to you as second nature.

I approached a 6 set last night! Just my little brag as Ive started approaching recently too and it feels great! :)
OMG....6

I have trouble with 2 atm lol.