What kind of women give you a lot of IOIs?

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and describe how you look like too.

Over the years I notice I get a lot of IOIs from indian girls (not my taste), black girls (not into any of them tbh though), older white women (cougars), bimbo blondes (heavy tans, nice bodies, everything), and gingers/redheads (always have the most passionate and amazing sex with them).

I am a darker skinned middle eastern guy, over 6 ft tall, and naturally muscular build.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Women give me the highest IOI's. Blonde/Brunettes Italian women respond best to me. My guess is i do best with those attitude types because of the muscular build they like but i also attract a lot of Russian Women. Generally i attract about 90% white girls, doesnt matter what age 19 - 45. I dont do that well with black girls or Spanish girls. Latin women seem to give me attitudes sometimes for no reason and im mixed latino myself.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the majority of women that give me IOIs are the quieter, more introverted types. That's more or less how I am too, so I seem to attract like minded women. Though, I do tend to get more extroverted around other introverts. Race seems to vary. First, it was a mixed girl (half black and half mexican if I remember), then it was a mexican, then it was a white girl. Now, that I think about it they've all been about a year older than me as well.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
White Women give me the highest IOI's. Blonde/Brunettes Italian women respond best to me. My guess is i do best with those attitude types because of the muscular build they like but i also attract a lot of Russian Women. Generally i attract about 90% white girls, doesnt matter what age 19 - 45. I dont do that well with black girls or Spanish girls. Latin women seem to give me attitudes sometimes for no reason and im mixed latino myself.
No way bro same here! I remember one time this stunning russian blonde was digging me when I was on this 2 week trip. I ended up making out with her a few times but couldn't find the time and place to actually screw her due to so many people being on the trip with us. Got her number but she lives in France.

Speaking of, I don't do too well with french chicks for some reason but I really do dig them. I hear it's because they hate anyone that is arabic due to arabs not having a good reputation in france, can anyone shed some light on how to get a french girl?

Would love to get with one.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i only get IOI's from married women and females who are in relationships

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HowardHughesDicaprio said:
No way bro same here! I remember one time this stunning russian blonde was digging me when I was on this 2 week trip. I ended up making out with her a few times but couldn't find the time and place to actually screw her due to so many people being on the trip with us. Got her number but she lives in France.

Speaking of, I don't do too well with french chicks for some reason but I really do dig them. I hear it's because they hate anyone that is arabic due to arabs not having a good reputation in france, can anyone shed some light on how to get a french girl?

Would love to get with one.
Russian women are aggressive in my experience. I do very well with aggressive women with attitudes lol i dont know why but they love me. Ever since i was in my late teens till today ive always done really good with Russians. In fact im meeting a Russian girl i met a few weeks ago this coming Friday night. BTW Russian blondes can be really fvcking hot man lol but also act high maintenance.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute Caribbean latinas, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans. White girls Italians or Greeks, Asians Vietnamese. Black girls who are not to ghetto, fat chicks. No good luck with western European women except Germans. Middle Eastern chicks dont check me out, but they are so hot!

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is an Asian magnet.

Specifically the Chinese. But one Chinese girl said that he gets attention because he has a big nose, and in some Chinese culture a big nose represents wealth.
Don't know if there's any truth to this, but it was funny.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Russian women are aggressive in my experience. I do very well with aggressive women with attitudes lol i dont know why but they love me. Ever since i was in my late teens till today ive always done really good with Russians. In fact im meeting a Russian girl i met a few weeks ago this coming Friday night. BTW Russian blondes can be really fvcking hot man lol but also act high maintenance.
in my experience they really like latin/medittarean looking guys. met quite a few who love asian and indian men too.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get overtly attention from Mexican, black, Asian, and sometimes white girls. But only if the white girls are like 2-3 years younger. Most of these girls are overweight, weird, and just kind of gross. I'm half Spanish and half chineese. I work out, have short hair, take care of my face and all that. I'm incredibly interested I'n white girls but can't seem to get them to express it overtly upon first sight like the others. Unless they are a few years younger, which at my age means prison time for anything passed kissing. :eek:

Maybe its because I looka more of a skater rather than a "bro" that white girls seems to be interested in. But the only difference in styles between "bros" and me is that they typically wear shorts while I always wear jeans. Might start wearing shorts since I originally stopped out of insecurity and because girls.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
same as you. I think Latin chicks know that they'll get played by Latin dudes cuz lets face it...so they are on guard or hate.

they be scared that they'll love the D...but the D just wants more V.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I get overtly attention from Mexican, black, Asian, and sometimes white girls. But only if the white girls are like 2-3 years younger. Most of these girls are overweight, weird, and just kind of gross. I'm half Spanish and half chineese. I work out, have short hair, take care of my face and all that. I'm incredibly interested I'n white girls but can't seem to get them to express it overtly upon first sight like the others. Unless they are a few years younger, which at my age means prison time for anything passed kissing. :eek:

Maybe its because I looka more of a skater rather than a "bro" that white girls seems to be interested in. But the only difference in styles between "bros" and me is that they typically wear shorts while I always wear jeans. Might start wearing shorts since I originally stopped out of insecurity and because girls.
I wouldn't sweat it bro, if young white girls are interested in you then you are doing something right. Now you are 18 so if you are just starting out in college I highly recommend rushing a fraternity, the kind of white girls you seem to be interested in can be clannish and will only go with guys they are very familiar with as opposed to just sleeping around with any guy that gives them attention. Its a status thing.

Would also be patient and give it time, desirable white girls are highly sought after by men of all races so they choose the best guys available.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** if I know since I still haven't figured out how to read IOI's properly.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The IOI's I receive are pretty evenly spread amongst the different ethnicities.

I'm a tall white guy with dark hair and if I had to pick one ethnicity that gives me the most attention I would say it's latinas.

One type of chick that I get zero play from? Young, artsy hipster chicks. You know the kind with tattoos, too cool for school type. I'm pretty much clean cut, bigger muscular football (american) player type. I'm guessing they're looking for their male counterpart which would be a skrawny tattoo'd dude in skinny jeans. :rockon:

Not gonna lie, it kinda bothers me. I need to conquer a few for my own egos sake!

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with chronic b1tch face shoot me the most iois. Followed by thick/chubby white girls.

I've always wondered what the type of women you attract says about yourself. Anyone have some ideas?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuuuck, I don't get IOIs from any chicks anymore! That's pretty sad. I think once you reach a certain age, unless you are super attractive, the eyes of women start to pass over you without stopping.

However, I still get action on teh interweb dating sites, so I guess it's not a total loss.