What kind of hair styles are in?

Rudyy

Reaction score
What kind of hair styles do you guys have? My hair is getting pretty shaggy and I am thinking about trimming it up a bit but still keeping it a bit shaggy. I don't know what kind of hair styles are in. What do you guys suggest?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick up a mens fashion magazine and find something that will work with your hair. For example, I have that unruly Irish hair that curls wherever it wants. So I tend to look for styles that work with that. Most of the time it comes back to some variation of Jude Law's hair as he has the same texture and also has the thinning going on in front.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My town its either long or short.

Unless, your emo or goth and you have a crazy hair style.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go to get your haircut and they ask you "what size clippers", isn't that a pretty good sign that you're walking out with a haircut that'll make Supercuts look swanky?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
If you go to get your haircut and they ask you "what size clippers", isn't that a pretty good sign that you're walking out with a haircut that'll make Supercuts look swanky?
Damn right. I stopped going to places where they use clippers long ago. The scissors just make it look so much better.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Supercuts. When you pay 8 dollars for a haircut, you come out looking like you paid 8 dollars for a haircut. Use your DJing for more than just sex. When you find out she's a stylist, get her to cut your hair.

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
any experiences with supercut? good or bad? is it ok to get a cheap haircut like that?

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suaveplayer said:
any experiences with supercut? good or bad? is it ok to get a cheap haircut like that?
yea i'm wondering also...I've NEVER been to a barbershop before.
My mom has always cut my hair but I'm bored of it now :yawn:

Time for a hair makeover :trouble:
I'll post up a pic later on, and let you guys make some suggestions.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go pretty short, almost buzzed but not quite. I go 2 on the sides then use scissors on top. I use this wax thats like gel but less gay to style it.

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a awsome hair cut looks really sexy :p
its the typical asian hair cut with purple
pretty much shortish with a frindge

but i suppose it woudnlt' work on you
glad i dont' ahve curly hair