What kind of colonge should i buy for my brothers who are 14 and 12

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys i need your help does anyone what good kind of colonge is out there for a 14 year old and a 15 year old?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get them a masculine bodywash or scented soap. there's a lot of risk that they'll use too much cologne if they don't know how to do it.

Plus, the control-freak school these days tend to punish kids forusing cologne.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're a bit too young for cologne. Get them expensive deoderant instead.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
15 is not too young. Just teach them how to use it properly.

Seriously the chicks will be all over their balls. Just go to the marshall fields or wherever, and smell the different colognes that are offered and buy whatever you think they will like.

Remember, 1 spray on the wrist, rub them together, then rub the wrists on the neck. Thats how cologne is done.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by C00L
15 is not too young. Just teach them how to use it properly.

Seriously the chicks will be all over their balls. Just go to the marshall fields or wherever, and smell the different colognes that are offered and buy whatever you think they will like.

Remember, 1 spray on the wrist, rub them together, then rub the wrists on the neck. Thats how cologne is done.
Really? I do mine differently. I spray the left wrist, rub them together, then rub my right index finger on the left wrist and rub it on the back of my earlobes.

I have attached earlobes though. I'm not sure if that would work with someone who has detached earlobes.

Earlobe attachment (with photos)

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Curve

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont buy bod
my 12 yr old got some for christmas last year and it stinks up my house

get a sports deodorant and if you must buy colonge, get something light

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
My two sons (one turned 15 today and the other is 17) like Axe products. The 15 year old bought the whole set. I don't know which scent (there is a variety) they like, but that's what they use. It's an improvement for my 17 year old because more often than not he forgets to put on deodorant and anything is better than stinky teenage armpit.

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
But i dont want them to know that iam going to buy them something. All i want is some good colonge that smells good on them. Any advice or choice for cologe for teens?? :confused: