what kind of bedroom relaxes girls most?

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
opinions from experiance please..i have changed my room many times in the last couple of months in order to get the best effect..yeah, yeah, approval seeking ..whatever i don't care..it really dosen't matter to me once their in their panties and horned up,call it whatever you wanna!i am doing the whole comfortable,relaxed atmosphere..one that screams humping is gonna be a takin' place :woo: velvet colored walls, some artsy fartsy wall art ,a love seat ,a liquer cabinet,floor standing lamps,a small bookshelf with odd and bizzare books on sex,astorogy and traveling- as well as an oriental rug and exotic plants (fake,but who cares?) sure ,i might as well get a big neon sign that screams 'player', but i can deal with being labeld as one so it works out anyways :up: my main goal anyways really IS isolation and i figured i need to make my bedroom the most relaxing and sensual atmosphere there is...

how is everyone elses bedrooms set up?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People would laugh at my room. I have a bed and a night stand. That's it. No pictures, paintings, or anything "cool" I spend 4-5 hours a night in that room.... if i sleep there at all, so I'm not too worried about how it's "decorated".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A clean one. Don't laugh, I'm serious....

Spook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah - That would be my answer. A clean one. That's all you really need. Although candles and comfortable pillows do wonders.

Spook

Don Juan
Reaction score
The cleaner the better for you to be respectable. But, you don't want to clean it too meticulously just for a chick, or else you're lame.

So, make it odorless and tidy. When a girl is coming over to your place, get the dishes out of the sing, clean the toilet quickly, put things in stacks (if you don't want to do too much), and spray some air spray around. That's the basic of what you should do.

But really, there's no reason in general your place should be a mess. That's not about getting a chick, it's just about being clean yourself.

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Talk

I pride myself on the design of my apartment especially the bedroom. First all I painted my walls midnight blue before i moved in for amazing effect. I have a queen size bed with a mirrored headboard. My bed linen and pillows match the paint of my room. I also managed to fit a loveseat in my room, I got good space. Three tall candle stands with candles, and cherry oak bookshelf and a small Tv stand with 32 inch widescreen tube. On the wall framed art and portraits. On my bookshelf i keep sexual oriented books and text i know will be attention grabbers and u must have a stereo set nothing matches good music. The look on females faces when they enter my bedroom is priceless and as you can see by the other posts, most guys dont put the effort into design of their room which makes me look even better in their eyes. Its not just about females though I love coming home from a longs day work, taking a shower and bumping some Sade, when your home is designed the way u want it like mine is , you feel so peaceful and relaxed. I dont have alot of money I just buy what i want when i can I like nice things and females recognize quality. Find your personal style and invest a few dollars to turn your bedroom into a palace you ll reap the rewards sexually and mentally. High quality bedding and music are the most important.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spook said:
The cleaner the better for you to be respectable. But, you don't want to clean it too meticulously just for a chick, or else you're lame.

So, make it odorless and tidy. When a girl is coming over to your place, get the dishes out of the sing, clean the toilet quickly, put things in stacks (if you don't want to do too much), and spray some air spray around. That's the basic of what you should do.

But really, there's no reason in general your place should be a mess. That's not about getting a chick, it's just about being clean yourself.
does this mean i have to get rid of my 'garbage corner'? :crazy:

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The importance of the state of your bedroom really depends on the situation.

If you bring a horny chick home that you have just picked up in a bar/club who might be slightly tipsy, it really realyl doesnt matter! as long as there is space on your bed for you to nail her.

If you invite a girl around, and you actually chill in your room, sit down, talk, etc... then the importance of it is huge!!! You need to make sure your room is tidy and smells nice.

Candles are a nice touch, but the situation as to be right!

oh, and if there is one chair in the room, make sure YOU sit on it so that she will forced to sit on your bed. She will naturally get familiarised with it and feel more comfortable getting nailed on it.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2 bedrooms. One with my computer and a single bed. I never use this unless im watching a dvd threw my comp or something. My other bedroom is a Queen Size double bed. It has 2 side tables and thats about it. Girls love that bed thow as it has a massive headboard. Its a big old antic bed. :woo:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. Some girls you can win over with a dog/cat in seconds...aww...SO CUTE!.....Girls love cute. There is a part on sosuave.com about pets.

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip128.htm

As for in your house....i dont let my dog into carpeted areas of my house...Pets are generally dirty. I dont let em sleep with me.

End Dice

Reaction score
Glad you brought this up. There is a nice section which address this in a book called without embarrassment. Check it out!

_ End Dice

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
opinions from experiance please..i have changed my room many times in the last couple of months in order to get the best effect..yeah, yeah, approval seeking ..whatever i don't care..it really dosen't matter to me once their in their panties and horned up,call it whatever you wanna!i am doing the whole comfortable,relaxed atmosphere..one that screams humping is gonna be a takin' place :woo: velvet colored walls, some artsy fartsy wall art ,a love seat ,a liquer cabinet,floor standing lamps,a small bookshelf with odd and bizzare books on sex,astorogy and traveling- as well as an oriental rug and exotic plants (fake,but who cares?) sure ,i might as well get a big neon sign that screams 'player', but i can deal with being labeld as one so it works out anyways :up: my main goal anyways really IS isolation and i figured i need to make my bedroom the most relaxing and sensual atmosphere there is...

how is everyone elses bedrooms set up?
Is your name Quagmire?

Your room should be something that makes you comfortable and a sanctuary for your personal world (how gay does that sound), not women. Front rooms, guest rooms, family rooms, whatever- that's for the guests. If a woman makes it to your bedroom there won't be much that will turn her back unless you've got a thing for unicorns.

Seriously, this is too much thought into the subject. Just keep some candles, lubricant, and condoms in your upper drawer; definetly an easy to turn on red light. Women love those miniture glowing fountains with running water, gets the ***** wet (hey, I've field tested the *****).