What is your taste in girls?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this would be fun to discuss. Are there any specific traits that instantly make a girl more attractive for you personally?

Here's my list:

-Curly or wavy hair (instant 3 pt. boost in sexiness). You saw this more in the 70s and 80s...now girls just wear it straight and flat. I hate that.

-Slim figure, but not an anarexic stick

-Dresses, skirts, sweaters, scarves, etc. (why is it that 9 out of 10 girls I see are wearing sweatpants like they just rolled out of bed?)

Turnoffs:

-Tattoos
-Dyed hair
-Stupidity
-Sluttiness

------------

Here are a couple of examples:

http://hubpages.com/u/295671_f260.jpg
http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/n/I/medium7.JPG
http://rerevealed.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/farrah-fawcett.jpg

How about you?

EDIT: And do you think that this is just personal taste, or is it somehow genetic?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking bout that today.
I like girls with long brown or blonde hair. A beautiful soft face, I prefer the natural beauties, dont like the ones that put on too much make up, not too big on that "erotic" look. Slim figure, nice butt.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and I forgot to add: I hate plastic surgery and most of all, I hate fake or artificially enlarged breasts.

The more girls that do it, the more I hate it.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big fat skinny or tall I like em All
I dont really care as long as she freakeh!

She can be short mayve tall, i like it all
Big butt, no butt bow legged? as long as she Freakeh! lol

Just kidding!

i have some seriously high standards

- Blue, grey, green, hazel eyes - shaped nicely, preff sexy.
- natural beauty (she can wake up and still find her pretty)
- MOST IMPORTANT - Lips - soft, shaped nice and supple - if she bites hers softly, ill marry.
- slender neck and shoulders
- nice legs and hands, shaped proportionately, pref nice ankles and feet.
- tall (5ft 7 plus)
- atheletic/curvy/voluptious/petite figures - no scrawnys or overweights
- medium lenghth (shoulder) hair - brunnete, black, slightly blonde (not platinum) - curvy, straight or frizzy (afro, but not like nigerian hair)
- light tan, dark tan skin (not pale white, or too dark) - needs to be smooth and preff no blemishs
- B + cup, 4ss HAS TO BE shaped nicely, rounder the better.
- preff no cellulite in the thighs or 4ss
- Defintely plays a sport, the more serious her game is the more attractive she is.
- Must love music and dance
- friendly, relaxed, super CLEAN, can cook, independant and DRIVES
- Any fake body parted individuals will be used once only.

Sicx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping it simple... i would say.

Relatively short...around 5'1-5'4.

Big @ss- semi-thick legs(not fat).

Tongue ring is a plus. :cheer:

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not set in what I like, but I find myself attracted to these features...

- Black hair
- Same height as me or shorter
- Big tits
- Well shaped butt
- Athetic with strong legs (not tank legs... but the kinda legs where you know they play a lot of sport)
- ****iness

Turnoffs:

- sluttiness
- swearing
- Asian tattoos (she thinks it means something like 'eternity', but really it means 'sugar substitute')
- girls trying to dominate
- no original thoughts

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Big fat skinny or tall I like em All
I dont really care as long as she freakeh!

She can be short mayve tall, i like it all
Big butt, no butt bow legged? as long as she Freakeh! lol

Just kidding!

i have some seriously high standards

- Blue, grey, green, hazel eyes - shaped nicely, preff sexy.
- natural beauty (she can wake up and still find her pretty)
- MOST IMPORTANT - Lips - soft, shaped nice and supple - if she bites hers softly, ill marry.
- slender neck and shoulders
- nice legs and hands, shaped proportionately, pref nice ankles and feet.
- tall (5ft 7 plus)
- atheletic/curvy/voluptious/petite figures - no scrawnys or overweights
- medium lenghth (shoulder) hair - brunnete, black, slightly blonde (not platinum) - curvy, straight or frizzy (afro, but not like nigerian hair)
- light tan, dark tan skin (not pale white, or too dark) - needs to be smooth and preff no blemishs
- B + cup, 4ss HAS TO BE shaped nicely, rounder the better.
- preff no cellulite in the thighs or 4ss
- Defintely plays a sport, the more serious her game is the more attractive she is.
- Must love music and dance
- friendly, relaxed, super CLEAN, can cook, independant and DRIVES
- Any fake body parted individuals will be used once only.
lol.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Tall (5' 9"-6' 1")
-Slender
-Wavy, Blonde or Brunette Hair
-Light Eyes (Blue or Green)
-Athletic
-Natural Beauty

Turn offs
-Pointless Tattoos (if she just got it because she likes butterflys or something lame like that)
-Smoking
-Too much make-up
-Lack of common sense
The list can probably keep going, but those are the major turn offs.

forward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Height:
Doesn't really matter, but I seem to have a preference towards shorter girls. They're somehow "cuter"...

Weight:
Cannot be super-skinny. I like soft, not bony. To be perfectly honest, my preference is towards girls who are a bit chubby. Sometimes girls who are even more than "a bit" (but nothing too extreme here). I do not like flat bellies! I'm sure this seems odd to many of you, and it took me a while to be honest with myself about, but I go wild for girls with chubby bellies. (as well as chubby boobs, butt, legs... you know, the more "commonly" appreciated assets). Let the teasing begin; I know what I like.

Face:
Must be cute. I find this much more endearing than what you might call a "hot" face. A cute face. A girl's body is more for getting me turned on sexually. Her face is more for filling me with the warm fuzzy feelings of being near femininity (and yes, I know these feelings are potentially dangerous and must be kept in check). What makes a cute face? Hard to say exactly.... I prefer a rounder, circular shape to an oval. Nice cute hair. I don't know what it is... but cute.

Butt:
I like!

Movement:
Ah, how she moves herself! So important. Sometimes I don't realize I'm attracted to a girl until I see her move, and vice versa.

Sex:
Even more important! So you meet this girl who's reasonably attractive to you. She doesn't necessarily drive you wild off the bat, but she's attractive enough to give it a go. Then BAM: phenomenal sex! From then on she is MUCH more attractive.

Personality:
Most important. A few years ago I might not have thought this way. But a girl's personality ultimately does more for turning me on than anything else. It affects all the qualities mentioned above. Her cute face seems cuter with a cute personality behind it. Her movement will reflect her personality, which will enhance her body's attraction capabilities. And the sex.... very nice.

Blah, I'm babbling. Skip the above.
Summary:
I like short, chubby, cute faced girls with sweet, sexy personalities.

Now I'm going to go whack it (this writing got me in the mood, and I don't have time to have one of these pretty little ditties over right now :D )

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting:

I like blonde's for some reason (though I wouldn't reject a brunette). Blonde's just have a certain look that I like.

Not too short or tall (a little taller than me is fine, no more than an inch or two though)

slimish, curvy figure (breasts don't have to be that big but it doesn't hurt. I think a nice butt is a great addition)

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive seen very hot short girls,hot tall girls,hot blonde girls,hot brown haired girls,etc. the list goes on but hell I could never classify one single hot one cause theres always a variety to choose from

All I want atleast is a fit enough body and a pretty face.I mean if a girl has a pretty face,usually a good enough body comes along.Id take a girl with a hot face and small tits and ass over a girl with a kind of ugly face but BIG tits and BIG ASS.And they gotta be atleast somewhat smart

I know a girl who is very tall (6.1 approx) has an AMAZING face yet because she is tall and skinny she has small tits and an ass not worthy of mentioning.Would I still give that a go?Hell yeah.

Turn offs:
-Asians (Ones my age (almost finishing HS) are just encylopedias and talk school and grades all the time who wear NO MAKEUP at all OR you get those harsh namer ones who put on like 20 pounds of cover-up on their face.
-Brown girls (i know you guys know what im talking about when i say the hair is just gross)
-Too smart-if your gonna talk with me about school n **** then go find another bookworm to do that with

Call me racist or w.e but thats what Ive seen so far

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-My height or shorter
-Petite & slender, but not skin-and-bones
-Blue or green eyes (i HATE brown eyes)
-Short to shoulder-length hair, brunette
-In shape but not muscular, girls should be soft without being fat
-Cute, not "hot" or "sexy", I find them much more attractive in the long haul. A "hot" chick is good for one night, but that's about it
-Great personality/I click with them well (something I really can't describe)
-Nice skin tone, not pale but not dark
-Prefer smaller boobs, anything more than a handfull's a waste right?

I've also took a liking to the rocker/emo chicks lately, don't know why.

In the end I enjoy personality the most. Given they have to have enough looks to attract me first. I've met many girls I was "iffy" about and then when I got to know them found myself MUCH more attracted to them.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pros
- Apple bottom jeanes
- boots with the fur...

Cons
- The whole club was lookin at her
- She hit the floor
- shawty got low, low, low, low....

bzrk

Reaction score
I'd say I have one of the simplest lists.

hot librarian

and the personality to match. i like a cool chill smart girl who can lay around and watch discovery channel with me. and she has to actually reads books too