What is your reason for coming to this site?

What is your goal from this site?

• To be able to play the game better to bang more women

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • To be able to play the game better to land a good woman

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

aron77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious why ppl come here. It seems like many just want to bang as many chicks as possible and don't want to actually settle into a relationship.

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
aron77 said:
I'm just curious why ppl come here. It seems like many just want to bang as many chicks as possible and don't want to actually settle into a relationship.
After some time you will get tired of chasing chick and only wanting sex.
After some time you will realise that all these girls you banged never did you any good, never made you improve yourself or your life.

Look at guys who have been years on this site and are very successful with women. Most of them realised after a while that life is not about getting chick and seducing or banging them. They realised that women didn't make them happy or have a better life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While banging huge amounts of women is not the end goal its a necessary step to develop solid self-confidence and healthy mind and body.

Please lets avoid the bvllsh1t where you can be perfectly happy and have a high self esteem while you cannot even pick up some decent girl, its a necessity for the body to satisfy libido and a necessity for your mind to have some confirmation of your value.

Actually the quantity and quality of women available to you is one of the many bench marks for which a man can evaluate himself, social skills and confidence first.

Now your question OP, I believe most of the guys come here simply because they didnt receive the tools to interact with women and are demotivated and frustrated, deciding if you want quality or quantity comes only after you are on track.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can here initially to learn game and to increase my lay count. But as time has gone on, I've kept coming back to learn how to be a better man and how to weed out unworthy women from my life.
Love it.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this site while looking for info about the psychological problems of my ex psycho cluster b1tch. Unlike the hand-wringing confessionals of "cheater" websites, this one has useful information from men who've been through it.

aron77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
While banging huge amounts of women is not the end goal its a necessary step to develop solid self-confidence and healthy mind and body.

Please lets avoid the bvllsh1t where you can be perfectly happy and have a high self esteem while you cannot even pick up some decent girl, its a necessity for the body to satisfy libido and a necessity for your mind to have some confirmation of your value.

Actually the quantity and quality of women available to you is one of the many bench marks for which a man can evaluate himself, social skills and confidence first.

Now your question OP, I believe most of the guys come here simply because they didnt receive the tools to interact with women and are demotivated and frustrated, deciding if you want quality or quantity comes only after you are on track.
Man you nailed me, demotivated and frustrated with women cuz I don't have the tools. Very good response!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I found this forum, but once it sucks you in its hard to leave for some reason.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here to improve my game. I was pretty AFC for a LONG LONG time.. infact i married my 2nd GF. Still married to her. (almost darn near 15 years married and together for 19 years).

Once i figured out all the marriage builders stuff i keep posting about I had to learn to be a bit more masculine (raised by a single mom bleh). This site helped me with that.

This site .. coupled with marriage builders has REALLY ramped up the interest levels of my wife... the MB stuff helped my wife learn how important sex is to men as conversation is to women (they are prety much equal emotionally) and how both of us can navigate our relationship in a manner that benefits BOTH of us on a consistant basis. MB also helped my wife figure out herself also so she could help me learn what she needs. (we both just winged it and only did what came naturally for each other which was not good enough)

Now .. I can BE A MAN and KILL MY DESPERATION when i need to since i never really learned how (was always desperate and always nice .. but not no more haha), because my parents cheated on each other and my dad left, and I know how to be a great beta when its called for also (in small doses). Its all about balance. Give and Take in equal proportions.

After all this time .. our marriage and relationship is better than ever! I have both MB and SS to thank.. its balance of beta .. and alpha. My kids are very thankful we never got divorced .. never cheated ... and figured out how to have a normal healthy fun and exciting marriage. :)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
answers and insight...and I got them