What is your game at the bar?

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what is your game when you hit the bars? Do you go up to every girl in sight? Stand in the corner and wait? Pretend you don't care about picking up a girl? sit down in a chair where everyone can see ya and interact with those who come near you? Go into the dance floor and look?

Has it been working for ya?

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently just turned 21. I've figured out one thing and that is if you just sit down totally relaxed like ur not giving a **** to get noticed you get noticed. I sat in some chair in a relaxed position with one arm ******d resting on the table and the other resting on the top part of the chair. totally open body language. And all of a sudden these girls started to notice and hit on me .

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have a buddy who has this girlfriend that he's into hardcore. He goes to bars just to drink not to pick up chicks. This guy is if anthing average looking, wears t shirt and jeans. Yet, he somehow finds girls coming home from the bar with him that ask him to do freaky **** better left unmentioned. Then they still call him afterwards again and again. It's almost like girls can almost sense he wasn't there for the chick picking up and get attracted.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, he must really be into his girlfriend hardcore while picking up other chicks at bars and doing freaky **** :D I think it's probably his confidence level. I mean if this has been happening to him, chances are he knows he's got his game on. THat's what women smell not so much that he aint there for chicks.

JMO tho... FYI...Hope he is having safe sex while doing freaky ****. Who knows where those girls have been?