What is your favorite "greet the work-week" music videos?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is Sunday. It's the evening. If you have a full-time job, that means the break is almost over and soon you have to start the grind next week to a job you love, don't care about or hate..either way. What is your go to song?

I have a couple:
1) So Young - The Corrs

The reason why I selected this song personally, is because it reminds me when I was younger in 1997 when I did some Real-Estate courses to get my license. Had high hopes and explored the city around this time. The new full-time job also happens to be downtown as well, and for some reason this job feels like the job I missed when I came out of University in the early 2000s.

2) Chained to the Rhythm - Katy Perry

A loaded song. For one, it does feel like you are on a threadmill with a full-time job, going through the motions, but still not being able to make ends meet because of inflation and high cost of living and credit crunch. You sort of lose yourself in a way in a routine while the world is in the bring of WW3 and potential nuclear given what is happening in the Middle East, Russia, Ukraine, and any thing can trigger this ... but in the meantime, you are in your own merry little world going to work, oblivious to this and just worried about making the next sale and having good metrics. The nuclear bomb cotton candy is sold at the park. The Bombs Away ride is there, among other rides in the amusement park. A nice dose of Oblivia to start the week.

What is your favorite "start the work week" music videos?