What is this ljbf or uncertainty

trumpcard

Reaction score
recently ive been going out with this girl. She seems to like me a lot. Recently there were a couple of deaths in her family, and friends, and she said she just wanted to be friends. when i asked why the sudden change she said because she went home and found she still have feelings for someone who she knows will never go out with her again. she says she liked me and she still does but doesnt want to admit it. where do i go frome here. stop trying, or what?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for others

Go for others, and -- as David DeAngelo says, give her the gift of missing you. Then I bet she'll come back to you before long.

And if you find another gal, well, she had her chance but she blew it. Take a gal who's into reality over one who's into fantasy any time.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Go for others

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Go for others, and -- as David DeAngelo says, give her the gift of missing you. Then I bet she'll come back to you before long.

And if you find another gal, well, she had her chance but she blew it. Take a gal who's into reality over one who's into fantasy any time.
This is true. Go for girls that actually knows that she wants to spend time with you.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on the subject

Well, and I may get critcized for saying this, I think you should find some other love interest but at the same time keep in touch. I say this because it sounds like she's going through a pretty rough time right now and could use someone to talk to..