what is 'the system'?

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anyone of you has ever bought 'the system' of doc love.

I have bought 3 electronic books already and most of them where crap.

I can't buy 'the system' because it is delivered as a book and I live with wife and she would not like to find out about my secret life!

I would be extremely grateful if anyone of you would help me out in getting to know what is 'the system'? .... just like in the original matrix film!!! :)

It would be great to start a thread about the system, what techniques to use? do they actually work? etc.

dongabrielshear

Last edited:

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dont know what the rest of the ppl here might think, but my opinion is that playing around with other women while married is not the most DJ/alpha male thing around

What you will find if u stick a while in this site, is that a man is supposed to do what he wants, unbound by the constraints of society etc.
So if you are happy with your marriage, why **** around?

But if you are not (and I assume you aren't) then dump the ***** and live your life free! Only that way you will be able to get the DJ mentality that will eventually allow you to be everything that women want

ThePanther

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
what is the 'system'

come on man.... don't try to judge me that's no good! ... the point of this forum is to learn how to pick & keep women, as much women as possible!!.... even at the same time.... why dont you go to some girlie site or something..... what I asked is ...... I just wanted to know if anyone of you has ever bought 'the system' of doc love.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone of you would help me out in getting to know what is 'the system'? .

It would be great to start a thread about the system, what techniques to use? do they actually work? and dont reply on something else cause that's not what this thread is supposed to be for!

Reaction score
go to your wife...she is callig you....

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love's main aim is to teach men how to keep girls with high interest levels, thus reducing divorce rates, and unhappy marriages.

Should your wife catch you cheating on her, she could screw you for a lot of money on very solid legal ground, and they always find out eventually.

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't judging you...

I myself have no intention of getting married, and plan to have lots of women at the same time.

What I was saying is that at the root of all the systems that will help you with women lies the DJ mentality. And staying in an unhappy marriage is mutually exclusive with being a strong, independent man!

By all means mate, if you want lots of women dump the wife and go for it!

ThePanther

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Panther - STFU please and stay on topic.

The fact that he's married is his problem - you don't know his relationship with his wife.

BTT: I don't have the system or any solid opinions about it.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know anything about "The System" either, but if you need to get stuff mailed to you, go to one of those stores like MailBoxes Etc and rent a mailing address. You can pick your stuff up there.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough bagging the married dude okay.

Doc Love's stuff is a great way for older guys to screen out annoying dumb beotches from wasting their time , by basically advising you when to next a girl and what warning signs to look for.

As such it is of absolutely no use to guys like me who are looking to learn how to f*** dozens of hot beotches and how to get any girl I choose.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could use the system on his wife--it's entirely legit for him to inquire. Doc even addresses Qs from a lot of guys in LTR and married.

Anyway--you can get the quick-n-dirty version of doc's stuff from his archived articles here, or at askmen.com, or at his own website. And much of the info here is similar to what doc offers. Doc focuses more on checking for and maintaining high IL--or screening for IL--for LTRs. D'Angelo is about cold approaches and getting the initial dates--not so much about LTRs. There's overlap in material, of course, and this site runs the spectrum and then some.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
System and techniques are for wannabes and it will never get you to the top level.

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
Dont'know why you keep babbling...

I think that the problem of this forum has become the fact that lots of people seem to post just for the sake of posting....

as this thread shows most of you have been examining my life! what the heck? how can you judge me?!!! I just asked for advice on how the system works and where I can find information about it! .... I only received 1 or 2 good tips from the replies whiilst all the others just posted their opinions about me! ... now back to our topic.... can I have some advice on how does doc love's 'the system' work? please don't post a reply on some other topics... as this is making lots of harm to this forum.

thanks guys

tapp3d

Reaction score
yeah..i purchased the system about 3 months ago and i find it very userful
i'm a newbie on this site, and i find this more uselful than the system by itself

in answering your question, the system works by showing you key female traits and key male traits...in explaining myself a little more, doc love shows you the basic principles to empower you...and focuses on the most dangerous creature on earth (the beautiful woman)...i found that a lot of what the system tries to get across to men, coexist with what i've found so far doing the don juan bible...basically, it's almost the same info

here are some exerpts from inside "the system" of what doc love considers 'the system' to be:
"'The System' cuts across social, geographical, cultural, religious, and economial boundaries. --Doc Love"
DOC LOVE ON 'THE SYSTEM'
1. "The System"is packaged common sense. All meat, no potatoes. It does not give you power. It is potential power that becomes power through out its use.
2. Initially, allow "The System" to coach and guide you.
3. Different parts of "The System" connverge and reinforce each other. (Patience and Challenge are only one example.)
4. If you feel that you are doing worse, it's because you are becoming more aware. This feeling will pass, so you must be patient and never get down on yourself.
5. You will come to realize in time that the principles of "The System" 'spill over' into other areas of life, especially the business area.
6. Be gentle on yourself when you make mistakes. This is a marathon, not a 100-yard dash. The tortoise always wins the women -- not the rabbit.
7. Marvel at the truth as you gain small doses of insight.
8. Your head and your heart are liars; listen only to your gut.
9. To paraphrase Hollywood's oldest adage, "Always leaver her wanting more."
10. Don't take advantage of innocence or stupidity.
Hopefully this is some useful information for you...
DOC LOVE ON 'BEAUTIFUL WOMEN'
"Beautiful women are the most dangerous creatures on the face of the planet." -- Doc Love.
"One way or another, a Beautiful Woman always get's her way." -- Sal "The Fish" Love.
"When you get involved with a Beautiful Woman, you have no idea what you're going up against." -- General Love.

Can you imagine everyone telling you how cute you are from the day you're born?
Can you imagine boys constantly telling you how pretty you are? Can you imagine every guy you meet telling you how beautiful you are from the time you're seventeen? Can you imagine rich men constrantly trying to 'buy' you? This gives you some idea of the 'problems' of the Beautiful Woman.

Let's say you get lucky and land a Beauty in a long-term relationship. Do you think she will care about your comfort level? Remember, this is the woman who has never heard the word 'no,' has had everything handed to her on a silver platter, and has never had to give or sompromise. Why should she care about your comfort level? See what our fellow man has created? (He being us, of course)

They key to victory here is power -- being seen with other beautiful women, money, prestige, influence, and position -- which intimidate her. If you are ugly and love beautiful women, get a gig on TV, and the Beautiful Woman will overlook your physical shortcomings. Love them, but be extremely careful if you want to marry one of them. A Beautiful Woman is never a victim in the 'battle of the sexes' because she has never been rejected. Remember, the only time a Beautiful Woman doesn't have her way is when she gets a speeding ticket from a gay motorcycle cop!
DOC LOVE ON 'LOVE'
"If love conquers all, how come successful women don't marry broke guys?" -- Fast eddi lvoe
"Women love the word 'love' like men love the word 'success'" -- Rabbi Love.
"She gives the plastic surgeon 25Gs to make her look like a supermodel so she can then be loved for her inner beauty" -- Sal "The Fish" Love

If women are not into looks, how can they conclude that 'he's not my type' just by looking at him? If women are not into looks, how can they see a guy across the room at a party and later say 'it was love at first sight!'? Just imagine that you are a woman and have the ability to look at Mr. Right from afar and know he has inner beauty -- wow, that's power!

I have a freind named Tom. He's a ringer for Al Pacino, and he breaks all the rules of "The System" Beautiful women love him - initially. I say initially because he can't keep them. He's too mushy, too soon. On the other hand, as he puts it, "I was ready to move on anyway." He also thinks marriage would limit his options. If Tom went by my rules, he would be more successful with women, but alas, he's too egotistical to listen to me.

"The system" keeps a woman mesmerized so you don't have to face the possibility of her breaking your heart. Remember, since she's happy when she has high Interest Level, let's keep her that way.

Last edited:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Dont'know why you keep babbling...

Originally posted by gabrielshear
I think that the problem of this forum has become the fact that lots of people seem to post just for the sake of posting....

as this thread shows most of you have been examining my life! what the heck? how can you judge me?!!! I just asked for advice on how the system works and where I can find information about it! .... I only received 1 or 2 good tips from the replies whiilst all the others just posted their opinions about me! ... now back to our topic.... can I have some advice on how does doc love's 'the system' work? please don't post a reply on some other topics... as this is making lots of harm to this forum.

thanks guys
Sorry but I just don't believe in a SYSTEM or ONE WAY or anything like that. I believe in adapting and existing coherent with your target.

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
tapp3d

by far after around 10 replies the only best reply for my question was of course that of tapp3d.

may I use this reply to suggest to the moderators to promote such replies, and to seek ways to stop useless comments on this forum which is making it very difficult for some serious discussion.

btw .... keep the information about doc love's system coming in....

again ... well done tapp3d

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by gabrielshear

I can't buy 'the system' because it is delivered as a book and I live with wife and she would not like to find out about my secret life!

yeah, shame on you for wanting to know how to make chicks wet and have that part of your life taken care of . :rolleyes:

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
here we go again!!!

here we go again.... just five minutes after my previous post where i say that people should stop posting judgemental and nonsense on this forum so we can make some serious discussion, here we go again with a bonkers reply!!!

please please please show that you are real don juanners and instead post about the topic and not on stupid things.... if u have nothing to say.... it's better to shut your mouth.

dear moderators.... when will you do something about this?!!!!

.....dear real don juaners, let's show them how a real reply should be...... why don't we discuss doc love's 'the system' in this thread?!!!! eh? THANKS don juanners

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
and you claim to be a master don juan? with more than 700 bonkers posts and replies?

from now on I will abide with this policy : completely ignore people like (.) (.) (even tough I have to admit his name is really funny!!!)

I hope all real don juaners do the same.... let's show them we can do some serious discussion here..

please let's talk about doc love's 'the system' .......

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gabrielshear,

stop being senstive and taking everything literally. ( . ) ( . ) was being sarcastic; I think giving you props for wanting to improve even though you are getting harrased by people in here.